Vincent Nightray x Reader My Queen

As requested by @Mitchelle-Chan! Enjoy!

-----------------------------

"That will be all for now, you're free to go Echo" Vincent said to his White haired servant as he waved for her to leave.

"As you wish.. Vincent-Sama" she bowed then exited Vincent's room at the Nightray house, Vincent watched the door until he knew that Echo was truly gone.

"Hm.. Alright.. Demios you may come out now" Vincent said and within seconds the large skeleton like Chain appeared in front of him.

Vincent smiled well sitting in his chair that sat by one of the large floor to ceiling windows of his room, the curtains slightly swaying at the gust of wind caused by the sudden appearance of the large Chain.

Vincent stood up from his seat then made his way over to Demios "Demios you know that I think all of your forms beautiful.. but would you turn into your human one for me?" He asked as he gave the creatures nose a rub.

The Chain nodded then suddenly another gust was stirred causing Vincent to block his eyes with his sleeve, when the wind stopped and he was able to lower his arm his eyes met with a lovely girl.

A lovely girl that incidentally was you, The girl that became the Queen of Hearts at the misshapen of being pulled into the Abyss, the girl that goes by many a names but only Vincent knows your true one and also the girl that seemed to have stolen his heart though it was only in secret.

You (H/C) hair shimmering in the light of the moon shining in through the window, your large (E/C) eyes now dangerously locking with Vincent's.

"What is with that look?" He asked as he approached once again, you crossed your arms and turned away from him making him blink his eyes wide.

"(Y/n)?" He spoke your name as though it was a question "Do not act so surprised! You know why I am like this!" You shouted and shook your head making your hair cover your eyes.

Vincent looked at you for a moment in silence only to frown his brow and give his usual mischievous smile a second later.

"You are right and I apologize for that.." he stepped behind you and gently placed his hands onto your shoulders.

"But come now (Y/n), you know I am simply doing what I have to" he rested his forehead on the top of your head as he snaked his arms around your figure.

"Your My Queen.. I could never love anyone else" he whispered and your stiffness instantly began to melt away.

Sure you weren't entirely fond of him flirting with other women much less getting into a relationship with one in order to use her, But still you loved him and you knew that he would only ever have eyes for you.

You knew that unlike the rest, unlike the ones that he could easily throw away, you were tied to him by a Contract, one in the Symbol he bared on his chest as well as in love.

"You have always had a way of making women give in, haven't you?" You said with a slight chuckle and placed your hands over his arms that were wrapped around your chest.

"Not always but yes though you are an exception.." he released you from his arms only to turn you around and embrace you once more.

"I never know for sure if I can sweet talk you out of being mad at me.." he muttered and his embrace seemed to tighten which made you smile.

You closed your eyes and hugged him back "But still you manage to do it every time" you replied and shifted somewhat uncomfortably "so far.." he countered.

You pulled away just enough to look up at him "and what of it?" You asked as you pouted out your lip "nothing, I was just saying so" he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Vincent you know that I will forever love you, even if I get mad" you stated as you trailed your hands up his chest and to his shoulders.

"Words are things that can turn into lies very easily My Queen" he stated well taking a hand from your hip and placing it on your jaw line.

You grinned and cocked your head slightly to the side "and you jest that my words will someday become those very lies?" You questioned making him chuckle dryly.

"Heh.. merely talk My Queen, think nothing of it" he leaned down and towards your face as though to place a kiss on your lips.

"Talk or Jest the same can be said for your words Vincent" you said sternly as you stopped his lips with your fingers making him look blankly into your (E/C) eyes.

He grinned once again "Can it? I know that my love for you wavers only as much as a brick laid road, yes of course those bricks will shake under the pressure of carriages or the people walking by and eventually come to crack and fall apart but still they will lay there and support what is to come until the very day they are destroyed" Vincent said.

You widened your eyes ever so slightly "Vincent.." you muttered then before you could utter another word you were pulled into a deep, passionate kiss.

You gasped slightly, This was strange for Vincent. Of course he would kiss you but this time there was so much longing behind it, not to mention passion and need. It was almost like he wanted to show you though this kiss that he loved you through and through and that he would only ever love you.

Your face heated up as your eyes slowly began to close and you melted into the kiss, after a few minutes longer your lungs reached they're limit and you were forced to break the kiss.

You looked into his multicolored eyes as he looked into your (E/C) ones "That was a bit unexpected.." you mumbled with a small grin and he let out a dry chuckle.

"I apologize but I couldn't help but kiss you.." He replied as he rested his forehead on yours "I never said it was a bad thing" you pecked his lips.

He grinned and closed his eyes well holding you lovingly in his arms "Never leave me alright?" He said to which you replied "I would never, we're Contracted"

"Heh indeed we are.. My Queen"