Oswald Baskerville x Reader x Jack Vessalius: Misunderstanding

"Well don't you look lovely.." Jack said to you as you entered the lounge, your face became a slight shade of pink "Thank you..Jack.." you muttered and walked over to the sitting area.

You, Jack and Oswald planned on having a nice little tea party together since Oswald wasn't busy and the three of you hadn't really talked in awhile.

You sat down beside Oswald on a love seat which sat opposite of Jack, you smiled and looked down to the teapot and delicious looking trays of snacks and sweets.

"Well what say I start by pouring us some cups?" You said and Oswald nodded "I'll help" Jack said as you reached for the teapot.

Jack raised a tray of teacups to you "uh..thank you" you muttered and poured the cups then handed them out.

"Mm a lovely blend" Jack said after taking a sip, he then looked to you and Oswald "So how goes being the head of the house 'Glen'?" Jack asked.

Oswald, currently known as 'Glen' looked to Jack "As expected.." he said flatly which made Jack chuckle.

"Haha well coming from your tone I am to guess it's going well" Jack joked since Oswald always had the bit of a flat tone when he spoke.

"hehe" you chuckled and Oswald looked at you clearly puzzled as to what was funny "why do you laugh?" He asked.

You looked at him and saw that he wore a serious expression "ptff-!" You were about to laugh but held it back.

You loved how you could say things and they would fly over his head or he would take them serious and give you a look.

"I made a joke of your seriousness Glen" Jack said which brought Oswald's attention to him.

"Oh I see..." Oswald said and looked down, it seemed as though he was upset that he didn't catch the joke.

You and Jack looked at each other then back to Oswald "h-Hey Oswald it's okay, it's just a joke there's no need to be upse-" "I am not upset" he said cutting you off which clearly meant that he was upset.

You looked to Jack with a 'Help!' Kind of look on your face, Jack nodded and thought it best to try and start a conversation.

"Say (Y/n) what about you? Are you getting better at swordsmanship?" He asked "oh yes..sort of...Fang is being very patient with me and I am thankful for all his help" you said.

"That is great to hear!" Jack said with enthusiasm "you will have to teach me soon!" He said, Oswald chuckled "hah"

Your eyes grew wide and so did Jack's "Oswald...?" You said and he looked up "what? I thought it funny.. Jack saying you should teach him when truly the both of you are on the same level of poor swordsmanship.." he said completely flat faced.

Your jaw almost dropped, it wasn't just because he had chuckled it was also because he had insulted you, flat faced!

"Though I am happy to know you are capable of laughter I must conclude that I am much better then Jack!" You stated and Jack was a bit shocked.

"Hah that is true, I am rather pitiful when it comes to the ways of fighting but (Y/n) could you please state it a little more gently? I do wish to keep some of my pride" Jack said and scratched the back of his head.

You looked at him, hopped up from your seat and waved your hands "ah! I apologize Jack! I did not mean for it to come out like that! Please understand I do not think you are inferior!" You tried to apologize.

Oswald looked at you, he thought you cute when flustered "it's fine (Y/n) haha" Jack chuckled and you sighed in relief.

You sat back down and as you did a servant knocked on the door "Master Glen, there is someone requesting to see you" the servant said and Oswald closed his eyes.

"...I will be but a moment" he said and stood up, he looked to you then Jack "I must apologize for leaving.." he bowed his head.

"No it's fine we both know you are busy!" Jack said "yes" you agreed and Oswald gave a small smile.

"Thank you" he said and walked to the door "next time I promise we will talk more" he stated then left.

Both you and Jack watched as Oswald exited and once he did Jack flopped over on his seat "wah! Jack!?" You said as you ran over to his side and kneeled down.

You put your hand under his head and lifted his head as though he was injured "what is the matter!?" You frantically questioned, he looked at you and smiled weakly.

"(Y/n)..It's just that..I still have a hard time talking to that man!" He said and you dropped his head, stood up and began walking in the direction of the door.

He grabbed onto your hand "wait! Don't leave!" He exclaimed and you glared down at him as he layed on the love seat.

"You had me worried you imbecile!" You exclaimed "that is revenge for calling me inferior!" He countered "so you were upset!" You shouted.

"Yes and I am still a bit upset" he said as he yanked your arm making you fall on top of him "Wah!!"

Jack wrapped his slender arms around you, making you blush a deep red "I have missed you (Y/n).." he whispered and you widened your eyes.

"Ah..so that is what you are truly upset about.." you murmured, Jack smiled and buried his face in your neck.

"Mhmm and also.. because Oswald and you are so close.." he said as his layed a small kiss on your neck sending a shiver up your spine.

"w-What? Oswald and I are like siblings! And that is all!" You announced then heard the lounge door open and a few footsteps follow.

The footsteps stopped once they made they're way to the end of the love seat. you hesitantly looked up to meet just who had walked in on this awkward situation.

"ACK!" You froze when you met Amethyst eyes, Jack tilted his head back onto the seat and looked up "oh! Oswald you returned quicker then expected!" Jack cheerfully stated.

Oswald was silent for a moment but then he spoke up when some of his hair shifted to cover his eye and most of his face.

"...what...are you.. doing...?" He asked in a agitated tone and you panicked "u-uh! Oswald! It is not it seems! Jack flopped over and I thought he died! But then he tricked me and- waah!!" You yelped.

Oswald had walked to the side of the seat, removed Jacks arms and picked you up "uh..Oswald..?" You sweat dropped as the purpleish/black haired man held you in his arms.

"Yes..?" He said "where are we going?" You asked as you were already out of the room and halfway down the hall "..I have no idea.." he said flatly and you sweat dropped once again.

You then heard the door slam and running footsteps "Glen! Give (Y/n) back!" Jack demanded and Oswald turned to glare at him.

"Request denied" he said and continued walking, Jack frowned his brow "(Y/n) said you two are like siblings! She's not interested!" He stated and walked beside Oswald.

Oswald widened his eyes for a moment only to return them to his normal gaze and look at Jack.

"..then I shall have to change her mind.." Oswald gave a small, slightly scary smile.

Both your and Jacks eyes widened "...oh you may try but I already have her heart!" Jack exclaimed as Oswald continued walking with you in his arms and Jack walking beside.

Let's just say that the rest of your day was a new kind of odd and that you gained two admirers, but exactly who will you end up choosing? Well that is unless you can handle them both?