Eliot Nightray x Reader Tutoring

As Requested by @LokisAsgard

-----------------------------------

"That is all, class is dismissed. Enjoy the rest of your day students" the teacher said before straighting his papers and exiting the classroom.

You glanced out the window then back to your fellow classmates, your eyes grazing over each seat until your eyes came into contact with the Light Blonde haired boy you had a bit of a crush on.

"Heh" a small giggle passed your lips and you quickly stood up, an idea had popped into your head and you just had to tell him now.

You strutted over to his seat at the front of the class, swinging your arms playfully by your sides.

"Hey Elli-" you cut yourself off when you noticed him clinching onto a piece of paper rather hard.

'Is that our test results paper?' You thought having already received yours, you tried to peek at the paper but couldn't see the writing.

"Ngh..Eliot" you grunted out which made the teen jump a bit in his seat, he looked up at you and quickly hid the sheet of paper under a book.

"Ah (Y/n).. what is it?..do you want to hang out or something..?" He asked, his eyes never once making contact with yours.

You put your hand out and narrowed your eyes "Ellie you never ask me if I want to 'hang out' hand me that piece of paper you terrible lair" you ordered.

"Wha!? I am-! Wait no! What paper!?" He exclaimed making you shake your head "ugh.." you grunted.

You stepped to the front of his desk and took the paper from beneath the book.

"Ellie it's no big deal, it's just our-!?!"  your eyes widened and you took a closer look at what you had just read on the piece of paper.

Eliot stiffened in his chair when he saw your eyes turn from the paper and to him.

"Ellie.." you began "Ye...s?" He replied and you flipped the paper around and pointed to the score.

"What is this!?" You questioned "my um.. test score..." he mumbled and looked down.

"Ellie, why is it so low!? Your usually at the top of the class!" You stated and he returned his eyes to you.

"i-I don't know! I just messed up this one time, I will fix it!" He announced and stood up from his seat.

You put your hands on your hips "you better, you the next head to the Nightray family so you need to get your grades straight!" You poke him in the chest.

"I know (Y/n).." Eliot mumbled "hm? Someone's grades are low?" Leo who appeared randomly beside Eliot asked.

You nodded and held up the test sheet, Leo raised a brow then walked to your side and looked at it.

He put his hand on his chin and examined it carefully, he then looked up at Eliot.

"You suck" he stated flatly and Eliot twitched his brow "ngh!"

"Like you have anything to say! Your grades are-!" And just as to prove whatever Eliot was about to say wrong Leo pulled his test sheet from his pocket and put it in front of Eliot's face.

Eliot stared at the sheet of paper blankly for a moment "No way.." he mumbled and snatched the paper from Leo.

"How could you almost get a hundred in every subject!?" Eliot flipped the paper around and pointed well staring at Leo.

You looked at the scores and raised a brow "well look at that, Leo I am quite impressed. You should tutor Eliot!" you said to the glasses wearing teen.