Jack Vessalius x Reader Anniversary Present

Finally a update! Here's to @LokisAsgard! Thank you for requesting and please enjoy the story!

---------------------------------

"♪Every time you kissed me I trembled like a.. um.. oh what was it?" you practiced singing to yourself well trying to clean Lacie's room.

Today you had asked her to teach you how to sing a 'certain' song but instead got roped into cleaning her room for her, not that she really cared what state it was in.

She just thought it was fun watching you though she ran off sometime ago "nrr.. Miss Lacie sure does like putting me through the ringer.." you mumbled to yourself well stacking a pile of books.

'But.. that's alright.. I am asking for her help after all, it is only fair that I do something for her in return' you thought as you placed the final book on the pile.

You looked at the pile and smiled to yourself 'hm.. I hope Miss Lacie will teach me that song of hers that Jack likes so much..' your face turned a slight pink at the thought of your Boyfriend.

"(Y/n) stop thinking dirty thoughts and join me for lunch" Lacie said well setting a basket down on the table some feet behind you.

You turned around, red faced and exclaimed "w-what makes you think I was thinking dirty things!?!" You frowned your brow, Lacie turned to you and giggled.

"Heh your face says it all~" she stated then went to setting out some plate's along with some delicious looking foods.

You narrowed your eyes at her in irradiation only to simply shrug and give up after a few seconds "haah.."

You knew that this was Lacie's personality and that she would always tease you, you were practically a younger sister to her.

You stood up, dusted yourself off and walked over to the table "So this is why you disappeared earlier" you said and took a seat.

Lacie nodded with a smile "Yes, I noticed Nii-Sama approaching the tower from the window and took the liberty of greeting him halfway" she said well pouring two cups of tea.

"That was nice of him to bring lunch" you said as Lacie handed you a teacup, you places it beside your plate then started taking a few different foods from the dishes on the table.

"He always brings me food so it wasn't entirely a spur of kindness sort of thing" Lacie said well waving her fork around before placing it in her mouth.

"True buuut he also brought enough for me" you wiggled your eyebrows, she closed her eyes and shrugged "I did say 'Wasn't Entirely'" she said and looked at you.

"Heh Mister Oswald is nice even though he has a odd way of showing it" You said with a chuckle and went back to eating, Lacie smiled and watched you for a moment well keeping silent.

"I asked him about helping you.." she said which made your eyes grow large, you turned your eyes to her as you rose from your seat to put your hands on the table.

"m-Miss Laci-!!" You went to yelp out of embarrassment but were cut short by Lacie "He said that he would be happy to" She stated and your eyes grew larger then before, if at all possible.

"He said that..?" You questioned and she leaned back in her chair well closing her eyes and waving her hand.

"Well something to the existent of that.. like you said he has a odd way of showing things which also applies to how he speaks hah" she replied.

You flopped back into your chair, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Sure you were nervous about Oswald hearing you sing but if he was willing to help you like you had always wished then you could hold your nervousness down.