Levi Baskerville x Reader Correct

"Ngh.." You awoke with a groan, for some reason there was a shooting pain in your left side.

You clinched your teeth and slowly opened your eyes, once your eyes adjusted to the light you realized that you had no idea as to where you were nor who the person asleep beside you was.

Your eyes widened and you looked at the person for a moment, then looked around the room to better distinguish your surroundings.

From what you could tell you were in a large manor of sorts, due to the size of the room. Also you could tell that you must of been injured some time prior to this since your chest and stomach were wrapped with bandages and since you awoke in a bed.

After coming to this conclusion you only had one thing left to figure out and that was just who the man resting beside you was.

You tilted your head and looked at him, he sat in a chair on your bedside, his arms were resting on the bed and his head resting within them.

Your guess was that he found you injured and unconscious and took you in, treated your wounds and looked after you until he tuckered himself out and fell asleep.

For this you felt very thankful and wished to show your appreciation yet you did not know if your theory was true and that he wasn't the one responsible for your wounds in the first place.

'Hm.. I would like to thank him yet..I do not know if I should wake him..' you thought and slowly narrowed your eyes at the man.

'..huh..He has rather long hair for a man..' your mind became sidetracked and you reached out to touch a lock of his hair but then you heard a grumble and quickly pulled your hand back.

"Neh..not now Oswald...give us a minute or two more.." he murmured, clearly half awake.

'Uh..um..he's waking up!.' You thought and looked around thinking whether or not you wanted to greet him just yet.

'Maybe I should just act as though I am still asleep!' You thought and quickly pulled the bed covers up and closed your eyes.

There was silence, nothing made even the smallest sound and by that you thought the man had fallen back asleep.

You decided to check and opened one of your eyes "Good morning" The man said fully awake "Wah!" You yelped and your eyes grew large 'He's awake!' You thought.

He brought his hand to his mouth and chuckled "ptff heh, I apologize for startling you Miss" he said, his calm voice making you blush and look down "um..it is alright.." you muttered and he grinned.

'w-Why am I blushing at this man?' You thought and looked back up at him, your (E/c) eyes now meeting his Violet ones 'his eyes are beautiful..' you thought.

The man grinned at you for a moment more then stood up and walked over to a vanity that had a box and various bottles on it.

"Tell me, how are you feeling?" He asked "ah..alright..my side hurts but that's all.." you answered and he nodded, a pleasant smile on his face.

"Hm.. so it was as I thought.." he grabbed a bottle of what looked like rubbing alcohol and a roll of gauze then walked back over to you.

"'As you thought'?" You repeated him with a questioning look, he sat down on the bed beside you and set the bottle and gauze on the nightstand.

"Oh yes I should probably explain since you..." he pointed at you and waved his finger "more then likely, have no idea as to what is going on" he said.

"Well.. before I begin, I do think it is time I introduced myself" he said and looked at you "My name is Glen Baskerville, pleasure to meet you my dear" he gave a close eyed smile.