Oz Vessalius x Reader Tea Time

This is for @Lady_Saki01  thank you very much for requesting! I apologize for the long wait!

_____________________________________________________________________________

You smiled as you patted the medium sized box on your lap, you looked out the window of the carriage you rode in and thought about how fun the day ahead would be.

'Heh I cannot believe that Oz invited me to a 'Tea Party'.. hm.. he more then likely did it because I couldn't make it to the last one...' you sighed, and looked back to the box.

'I wonder if Oz likes cake? He probably does..everyone likes cake...' you began doubting your present, thinking it wasn't a proper gift to give your crush.

But even if you had bought something fancy you would have thought it was to gaudy, either way you wouldn't win.

The carriage came to a halt which snapped you out of your thought just in time for the door to be opened and In peeked the Emerald eyed blonde that you had been thinking about.

"Heya (Y/n)!" He greeted with a large smile plastered on his face, making you smile back "Hello Oz"

He took a few steps back as you went to exit the carriage.

"Milady" he joked and offered his hand, you took his hand and stepped out.

You looked around "it's so quiet.. am I the first to arrive or something..?" You asked having not seen a single soul walking around.

"Weeell you could say that.. but actually your the only person I invited since.. well.. you couldn't make it to the last one..." he said well looking off.

You widened your eyes 'wait..so it's just Oz and me..?' You thought and your face became a slight shade of pink.

Oz then turned to you and smiled well scratching the back of his head.

"Eh kinda lame though right..? It's just me.. I should have invited the others and not told Gil to take Alice out shopping.." he sweat dropped.

'Oz.. even asked Gil and Alice to leave..' you thought and blushed slightly.

"It's fine.. it really is.. I wanted to see you most so this is perfect.." You muttered which caught him by surprise.

Seeing his surprised face made you realize what you had said, you flushed a light shade of red.

"Really?!" He asked and you nodded "mhmm.." you looked down and saw the cake in your hands.

"Ah! Here you are! I hope you like it!" you exclaimed and pushed the medium sized box on Oz in order to change the subject, he raised a brow and took it.

"This is for me?" He asked as you looked off "mhmm!" You hummed with a small nod.

He looked at the box then opened it and a soft smile made it's way to his face.

"So you knew i liked Strawberries huh? Thank you (Y/n)!" He said making you look up at him.

You nodded with your hands behind your back "y-Your welcome! I overheard Gil saying something about it once so I remembered!" You exclaimed and he grinned.

"Well how about we go and enjoy this cake now 'kay?" He asked well reaching out his hand to you.

You widened your eyes then turned them to his hand "uh..sure!" You hesitantly took it and the two of you headed to the manor.

-------------------------------------

"Mm.." you hummed as you sipped your tea, Oz had asked the maids to prepare your favorite for you.