Chapter 8

The few hours pasted and just as he suspected Karai came and knocked on the door which he was ready for...he quickly stood and opened the door following Karai, they walked for a while until ending up in the throne room.

Blade...well Leo right now knew his brothers would be watching so they would know what Shred head said, back to Blade he was calm and kneeled next to the young kunoichi and waited for the armored man to speak.

With the turtles:

They were on the edge of their seats...well Donnie was...Raphael and Miley were standing but you get what I mean.....right? Never mind that they were also waiting for Shredder to announce whatever he was going to say.

Shredder's lair:

Shredder stood walking towards the kneeling turtle and girl he began to speak "Blade...Karai I have made some changes to your patrol in a few days," this caught the attention of both kneeling figures they looked up.

Their eyes meeting Oroku Saki's cold eyes holding a strange emotion only seen by the mutant turtle....affection, it was scary seeing such a cold heartless person actually care about something...WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!?"

Turtles lair:

They patiently waited for the evil man to say what he changed...ugh this was so frustrating Raph was gritting his teeth, Mikey was messing with his stuffed iguana with the top hat and monocle, and Donnie was just staring blankly at the screen.

On the screen the purple banded turtle could tell his blue clad brother was tense his muscles were bigger then before he was taken....he looked stronger, more powerful, and definitely intimidating.

Shredder's lair:

Shredder continued "Stand," the two didn't hesitate before they both stood, "I will be accompanying you on your patrol because I would like to see your former brothers faces at the sight of you Blade."

Leo's POV:
My heart stopped....Shredder....coming...now I can't just send some back here and fight the rest.....ok time for plan B. What's plan B I spent all my time planning A now what's B. Lightbulb! It's risky but at least my family won't get hurt....I will have to fight all of them I wanted to avoid this so they don't see my full strength but now I have no choice.

Karai's POV:

What?! My father coming with us....I glanced over to Blade he looks completely calm like this change doesn't affect him but I know he's freaking out. I look back to my father and see he is serious but why can't he just stay here I could explain their faces to him.

Turtles lair (Don's POV):

Just as Shredder said that he would patrol to my heart stopped I could tell Leo and Karai were shocked as well why did he want to see our faces I could send him a pic, o I wonder how Leo's plan going to work now.

Raph's POV:

What!! Leo can't fight all them by himself...And since the Shredder is going with them he will possibly get hurt I mean he has that nasty bruise on his face and I can still see where he was hurt the last time the fresh scars still wrapped. I only have on question for my brother 'What now Leo?'

Mikey's POV:

I look at Donnie and Raph they are just as shocked as me then I look at the screen Leo and Karai are shocked to....why does Shredder have to ruin everything. Leo's plan can't possibly work now...can it? O what am I kidding its Leonardo I'm talking about fearless leader won't stop at anything to protect us.

Shredder's lair (no POV):

Shredder walked back to his throne sitting down, Karai asked "Father are you sure you want to go what if the turtles ambush us?" The armored man laughs and says "They won't attack me if they can't get to me," he motioned to Blade who nodded.

On the outside the black banded turtle was calm he was Blade but on the inside Leonardo was terrified now he had to fight loaded of foot bots, Fishface, Rahzar, Tiger Claw, Karai, and the Shredder.

Shredder was about to dismiss Blade and Karai when Bradford, Xever and Tiger Claw burst in the room. The mutant bone wolf/dog asked "Master I heard your coming with us that's great!" Blade rolled his crimson eyes as they all nodded in agreement, Shredder stood and spoke "Yes I am....but I have a mission for you three, got tell Stockman I wish to talk to him."

They nodded and rushed out at the room, the armored man motioned for the turtle and kunoichi to follow him.

Turtles lair:

The awkward silence was broken by Fishface Rahzar and Tiger Claw piling into the room, they spoke blah blah blah then Shredder motioned for Leo and Karai to follow him which they did.

Stockmans lab:

The mutant fly man flew around mixing different chemicals talking to himself, at the sound of Shredder's voice the fly screamed but recovered and said "How may I-I-I help-p-p you S-S-S-S-Shredder?" The armored man spoke "I want you to improve my weapons, understand?"

He nodded and got to work, Oroku Saki looked at Blade and said "Stay down here and watch him make sure he finishes it understand?" The turtle nodded and said "Yes Master."

Everyone left leaving Stockman and Blade alone in the lab, the fly looked at the well built turtle and asked "How did you get on the Masters good side turtle?" The black banded turtle clenched his fists and said "I am second in command and I was captured and decided to join."

The mutant fly nodded and got to work....while he was working he pressed a button on his desk but Blade didn't know what he did, so he asked. Stockman told him "I froze the cameras they can only see a looping video of you standing and me working now spill the truth."

The turtle was taken back by this and said "Truth? I told you." The fly walked over to the turtle and said "I can't get out but you can...I can see it in your eyes you have a plan to get out and I'm gonna help you."

Blade was not buying it...but what if he was telling the truth what if he could help either way he could always beat him to a pulp if he lied.