Chapter 1

It was six O'clock in the morning and leo and his brothers were meditating in the dojo. Meditating was something leo loved doing to keep his mind off certain things, things that might stress him out. Then Mikey started complaining about meditating for awhile.

"Leo we've been meditating for about a half an hour dude." mikey complained.

"Fine Mikey." Leo sighed.

He told everyone they could go, and the guys rushed out before Leo changed his mind. Leo hated ending meditation early, well it was early to him but Mikey was right though they have been sort of meditating for like some hours. It was the least he could do since they haven't been complaining for awhile during meditation.

After Leo was done putting up the candles and cleaning the dojo, he went to look for his brothers. He looked in the family room, the kitchen, and they're rooms. Until he heard some voices in Donnie's lab which was his brothers voices, so ran to donnie's lab and opened the door.

"I was looking for you guys everywhere what are you guys doing?" Leo said in an irritated tone.

"Don found where the foot is going to strike next." Raph explained.

"They're going to strike at this hardware store across the abandon warehouse where we played Hide and Seek." Mikey added

"Well let's go after them while were going to the surface for patrol." Leo commanded. So all of them stormed out on Don's lab and grab there weapons and left the lair to head to the surface.

As they were jumping rooftop to rooftop they reached there destination and as always Donatello's calculations were right they saw ten Foot Soilders heading to the hardware store, as they waited to attack, Leo spotted Karai with the foot, and she spotted him and gave him an evil smirk and ordered the foot to attack them.

"Now." Leo ordered

So the guys sprung into action and Karai just went straight after Leo and tried to throw the sword at his forehead, but Leo dodged it and threw her sword right back at her, but she dodged it as well and grabbed it back then Leo ran at her and started swinging his sword at Karai.

She ducked and chopped him in the neck and swiped her feet under his feet and made him fall on the ground. Then she landed on top of him and put her sword by his neck.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you, but Shredder needs you alive." Karai said with a smirk.

"What do you mean Sheredder needs me alive?" Leo said with a confused look. Before Leo started to struggle out of Karai's hold she injected a needle on the right side of his neck, Leo's vision started becoming blurry and his eyes were closing slowly.

As he was about to pass out he kept hearing someone screaming his name, Leo was trying to figure out who it was until it became louder and closer he realized it was Donnie but he didn't see him, because he was already passed out at the time and couldn't hear his voice any more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now." Leo ordered

The guys all jumped down and started fighting. Don swung his bo staff and took down two foot soilders and two more was springing at him, but he ducked under the first one and kneed him in his stomach to the point he fell and sleed past the one that was coming behind him and slapped him in the back of his neck, to the point he slammed to the ground.

He was about haste after the other foot soilders until he heard a loud bump and he quickly turned around and saw Leo on the ground and Karai on top of him her sword pointing at his throat.

While he was running to help his older brother he saw Karai look up at him and she quickly injected some type of liquid in his throat and he didn't move.

"Leo!" Don shouted.

"Leo! Leo!" Don yelled again to try and get a reaction out of his leader, but he didn't even budge nor twitch. So he started running faster than he ever did before after Karai. Which threw Leo over her shoulder and threw a smoke bomb on the ground.

As Don reached up to where the smoke was, he was twerling his bo staff so that the smoke could fade away and when the smoke was gone Leo and Karai was already gone, but a bunch of foot soilders out cold.

"What Happened?" as Raph was running towards where Don was with Mikey on his shell.

"Where's Leo?" while Mikey was looking around. Don didn't say anything for awhile as his anger was swelling up inside him then he turned around and looked at his brothers.

" Karai took Leo and I was to late save him." Don said in an irritated voice. Then Mikey started looking sad and Raph getting angry inside, they stood there for a some time trying to figure out what to do.

All they did could do was go back to the lair and tell Master Splinter for some sort of help or guidance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo was starting to get back consciousness, but when he got back consciousness he saw a foot standing in front of him holding a rope that was connected to the choker on his neck.

As he was looking around he saw that he was in a void room besides the Foot Soilder in front of him. That had pillars on each corners of the room and some type of greek stone behind him. When he put his head down he saw shackles on his wrist.

While he was looking at his shackles  he realized the gear his father gave him was gone and replaced with "FOOT" gear then he realized that Shredder wanted him alive and make him his slave. This was one of the most serious situations he's got into.

Those types of situations he didn't know how to get out and he prayed that his brother's would find him before It's to late.

Thanks for reading this chapter hoped you liked it if you did then leave a comment. I don't own turtles but if I did I would make a episode based on this story thx again for reading <3 y'all who read