Chaptet 33

A/N
At the top is what the girls were wearing all day.

Catie's P.O.V
I wake up in my hotel room to a excited purple haired Livy screaming birthday by Katy Perry.
" Livy what are you doing?"
"It's our birthday today we are going to make it the best because it's the last one before we turn 18, so let's get up and get ready I have a whole day planed." She says. Oh yea it our birthdays we are birthday twins.
Livy continues to run around screaming. " Come on Catherine!!"
" don't call me that"
" well come on let's go!!"
We walk to Ashton, Calum, and Luke's room first with Livy dancing the whole way. " guys come on Livy is about to go crazy"
The boys walk out and we all meet Ansley and Michael in the lobby. Livy is practically running through the streets because she is so excited. We hop in the car and start driving.
After driving for years, we arrive at a park.
What are we doing here?
Livy had set up different kinds of bikes. This should be interesting.
Ansley and Michael are the only people on two person bikes and the rest of us on our own.
I need to find out what happened yesterday at the toy store.
We start riding and Livy and I are way ahead of everyone.
" hey what happened yesterday at the toy store?"

Livy's P.O.V
" hey what happened yesterday at the toy store?" Catie asks. Oh great should I tell her... I should ask ash. I grab my phone and asked him in text. He replied with what ever you thinks best. Ok great thanks for the help ash! " Livy can I ask you a question?" Luke asks. "Yea I guess?" He stops so we all do and he grabs something out of his pocket...
It looks like a box maybe. He gets down on one knee and I know now what he's doing. I give ash a look that says are you ok with this. He nods his head, I guess he thinks I would be better off with him anyway, wasn't that the reason for the whole me and Ashton dating thing.
Oh.my.god. 

Luke's P.O.V
it's now or never Luke. She my be in a relationship but you love her. Ok knows the time. I bend down and start talking.
" Isla Olivia Hood, yeah we are both young and yeah your in a relationship but I need to do this. I have loved you for years. I still do. I love your laugh, your smile, your eyes, the way you blush and look at the ground every time someone compliments you, I just love everything about you. I know I've made a mistake. A HUGE one. But I love you and you know that. I see you everyday laughing, and smiling, and I think to myself, man I wish she was mine again. I can't imagine a future with out you. I can't live my life without you. Livy, will you marry me?"
She is just crying and staring at me dumbfounded.  Ashton walks over to Livy whispers something and they hug and she says thank you.
" yes Luke. I will marry you.

A/N
So this is the end of this book! Thank y'all for reading! There is a sequel that is being written. It's called Kiss me Kiss me.
Thanks for reading,
Catie and Livy😘