Chapter 17

Catie's P.O.V.
It's been a couple days since I've returned to Sydney. I am currently at a beach house along the coast with my parents and I'm love'n it, even though my parents are out most of the time with friends. I hope Livy and Luke's relationship is working its self out.

Let's go FaceTime my cal pal cause I'm so fucking bored. I open up my lap top and go onto FaceTime, and click Cal's number. He immediately answers.

Cal's P.O.V.
I see my FaceTime going off so I answer it. I see that it's Catie, maybe she knows where Livy is. "hi"she says. "hi, do you by chance know where your best friend might be?" "As in Livy...I thought you guys would be with her since you all are on tour together. Maybe Luke knows since they are together." "um, well about that when we asked him he said she had stormed off after he confessed that he was cheating on her with his ex, and he hadn't seen her since." "Wow, well...um I'll call her to see if she's ok and where she is. Ill get back to you when I know something." and with that she ended the FaceTime.

Catie's P.O.V.
That jerk finally did it. Ok let's get back on track Catie, call Livy and make sure she's ok. I go retrieve my phone from its place on my night stand and call Livy. After the 4th ring she answers.

🍍 Catie
🐘 Livy

🍍 hey Livy are you ok?
🐘 no Luke cheated on me, he had the fucking nerve to cheat on me with.... his god damn ex! And I thought we were great.
Catie's P.O.V.
Wow I've never heard Livy curse that much like ever she must be pissed beyond belief.

🍍 I'm sorry. cal told me. so where are you now, and what do you plan on doing?
🐘 I'm staying at a hotel and I just finished booking a flight back to Sydney tomorrow. is it ok if you come pick me up at the airport and we hang for a little bit? I need to get my mind off things.
🍍 yea ill come pick you up and I'll bring you back to the beach house. We can have a girls weekend! We'll have lots of privacy since my parents are never here.
🐘 ok thx. bye, got to go get ready for tomorrow.
Then she ended the FaceTime.
Catie's P.O.V.
Now I have to go call my mom. I go find my mothers contact and hit call. it takes 6 rings but she picks up. "hey mom can I ask you for a favor?"" Sure but no more tattoos."" I can't promise that but, can Livy come stay the weekend her and Luke had a big fallout and she needs a breather.""yea sure, but no parties.""ok mom love. you see you later." Then she hung up now I've got to get to bed so I can pick Livy up early in the morning. Oh wait I have to tell Calum about Livy then I can go to sleep. I get my phone back out and text 🙈cal pal🙈 that she is at a hotel and is catching a flight back to Sydney in the morning, and is going to stay with me for the weekend.Now, goodnight night my peeps.

Calum's P.O.V
That little rat. she is just gonna leave.
Thank god she is safe though. I'm gonna miss her so much. I have to keep everyone out of the bus tomorrow so she can get her stuff.