Chapter 22

A/N
I didn't feel like taking up a lot of chapters with descriptive stuff about Livy and Catie so I skipped to when they boys come home for their break.

Luke's P.O.V.
"Hello there,
The angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want.

Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas.
And in the night we'll wish this never ends,
We'll wish this never ends."
My alarm starts to blair I miss you by Blink 182. I am so glad that today we get to go back to Sydney, maybe I can make things right with Livy and Catie.

*then skip to them arriving at the airport*

We just got to the airport there is so many fans here. All I can think about right now is how I'm going to make things between me and Livy ok.

Calums P.O.V.
The boys and I just got on the plane to go back to Sydney. I'm so excited to surprise Catie at school. Ashton thought it would be a good idea to go to their school and pick them up after the day ends. I hope Livy's ok, I haven't talked to Catie since the day Livy went missing so I hope she's good.

Ashton's P.O.V. (plot twist)
I had this idea to get Livy and Luke back together. so it consists of me dating Livy to get Luke jealous. I haven't proposed it to Livy yet but I think she will like it. Just so you know Livy and I will always be friends and only friends. oh I almost forgot everyone will know except Luke to help the plan workout.