Chapter 9

Catie's P.O.V.
I arrive backstage after running into Luke. I see everyone getting ready for sound cheek, so I obviously run and hug Calum first he knows I'm a hugger. He chuckles and hugs me back. He then pulls away, in my opinion to soon. Then I hug the rest of the boys excluding Luke. "5SOS to stage please" yells some person I don't know. Then I go to sit in the audience with Livy. Man this is going to be awkward.
Calum's P.O.V.
I am so happy that Catie came this will give me a chance to figure out my feelings for her and maybe a relationship will come out of the 3weeks she is here. throughout the set I was glancing at her every chance I got. Damn she's so amazing.
Catie's P.O.V.
"so how are you and Luke?" I asked Livy once the boys started to play. "I don't really know he's been really moody lately and it sometimes feels like he's ignoring me." "I'm sorry I hope it gets better maybe you should talk to him." "yea I was thinking about doing that Just haven't done it yet."
Michael's P.O.V.
I can't believe mum let Catie come don't get me wrong I love her but when ever she comes I never see cal because they spend so much time together. Best friend stealer. They better not be dating behind my back. And yes mum told me about the tattoo she got.