Chapter 14

*the next day*
Catie's P.O.V.
So today is the day Calum and I go on our date, and it's like 12. I am so excited! I get ready and then go find Calum. Of course he's still asleep. so I go and get Michaels air horn to wake him up. "Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" "WTF!"
Calum's P.O.V.
I just got woken up by the sound of Michael's air horn being blown in my face. "WTF!" I scream and then see Catie's face oh she is going to get it, and I don't fucking care if I'm in only my toucan boxers. "you are going to get it!" I yell and run after her and chase her to the front of the bus. I finally catch up to her and push her down toward the couch and start to tickle her. "hahahahahSTOPhahHahaPLEASEhahahahah" "no only if you say I'm the sexiest person alive and give me a kiss."
"No, hahahahaOKhHahahaYOUARETHESEXIESTPERSONALIVE", then I stop to let her kiss me, but she uses that to her advantage and pushes me off of her and sprints to the back of the bus. Damn she is good.
*Nobody's P.O.V.*
Calum goes to find Catie. Then they leave. she drives to the tattoo place and they get situated. she shows him the 3 tattoos she wants to get and he likes them. after she gets her tattoos Calum takes her to Macas, then they go home.

A/N
The ear tattoo is on the opposite ear of her musical bird tat.