Chapter 3

Catie's P.O.V
I walk into class and everyone stares... Shocker. When your tattooed, pierced, and have really short bright green hair people tend to stare. I sit down and listen to our usual lecture.
* skip rest of school*
It's been all day and I haven't herd from Livy, Michael, or Calum.
I walk into my house and hear an extremely annoying but very familiar voice.
" Catie!! Come on we are on Skype with Mikey!!"
I run to the living room and plop down on the couch.
"hola Clifford #1"
Michael glares at the nickname but continues talking
" where is Livy?!"
"She's asleep... Want me to wake her up?"
I scream "yes" as I wait to talk to my best friend,
Michael walks over to Livy's bunk with an air horn a blows it. You hear Michael scream in pain and a lot of yelling.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!! YOU DESERVED TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!! I HOPE I BROKE YOUR NOSE!!! "
Then I see Livy's face and we start talking. About 20 minutes later Calum pushes Livy off the chair and starts talking to me. Of course I start flirting.

Calum's P.O.V
I start talking to Catie. I hope she knows how beautiful she is. I have been her friend for as long as I've known Michael. But I think I might like her in a different way now. Damn that green hair though. We talked for around two hours before her mum called her for dinner. When I got up to go see what the boys were doing I ran into Livy. Let's just say she was pretty pissed that she only got 2 minutes with her BEST friend.