Chapter 13

Catie's P.O.V
I am now headed to the back of the bus to meet Calum. I wonder what's so important. maybe he is going to confess his love to me... ha ha nice one brain like that's going to happen, just look at me with short green hair, piercings, and tattoos.
I turn the corner and see a very stressed looking Calum. Ok great I was right he probably will not confess his love to me. Something probably happened... or maybe he found out about Luke's secret... oh no. Oh well. I decide to walk in to where he can notice me. I go and tap his shoulder and it looked like I scared him but then he noticed it was just me, and went back to looking stressed.

Calum's P.O.V.
"Hi" I say to Catie. "what was so important that you had to interrupt my game of candy crush?" Catie said in a joking way. "Um....Well...I uh I thinkimightlikeyou" I mumbled "you what?" "I think I might like you." "ok wow back the fucking truck up, you like me?" "Yes" "really? For how long?" "For as long as I've been friends with Michael", "really, ilikedyouevenbeforethen" she mumbled, I am expert at the language mumble so I knew what she said. "really", "yea, ok now that I think about it that sounded really weird." "wow so where does that leave us?" "i don't know but I've been waiting to do this for a while now," she says and starts to lean in and I don't stop her. We kiss and damn she has some soft lips! "So maybe after our next show you could come on a date with me?" "yea ok, I have the best idea but it's a surprise"
Catie's P.O.V.
I CANT BELIVE HE LIKES ME TOO!!!! I kinda wanted to get a couple new tattoos so when Calum asked me to go on a date I thought we could go to the tattoo place near the next arena we play at.

Livy's P.O.V
I walk to the back of the bus because that's where the Xbox is.
I hear voices so I ignore it and just walk in the room (so nice right?!). We I open the door I see my brother kissing my Catie... ewh.
I have to talk to her... just not today.

* time skip to next venue*
Livy's P.O.V
FINALLY!!!! We are here! We have been driving in this bus for days!!!!!!
We get to the car park an I literally jump out of the bus.
" I've been cramped In there for years!"
" It's been like two days Livy...your so weird"
"Shut up Calum. I will stab you"
I see Catie walking out of the bus so I quickly grab her and pull her aside
" Do you like my brother? Never mind I know the answer... I'm so happy for you!"
"Wait how do you know that? Did you see us?!"
"Yeah I did! I'm so happy though!"
"Ok don't tell anyone."
"I wont"
I can't believe my best friend is dating my brother.