Chapter 28

Livy's P.O.V
It's been a week since I've kissed Ashton. I am still so confused an can't think about anything else. My grades have dropped, I can't focuses hard enough on rugby, and even work is hard. Even though it's Saturday I still have to give a guitar lesson at the music store. Yay! I get ready and drive to work. I stop by Starbucks because I'm definitely going to need it.

When I get to the store my student is already there. I walk in,open the the door and introduce myself.
"Hey my name is Livy and I'll be- "
I see my "student" is Luke.
" Luke why are you here?"
"To get a guitar lesson"
"No, you don't need one! Just leave. the only reason you came was so you could get closer to me."
" Maybe I am, but I kinda already payed for this thing and there are no refunds so..."
"Fine I'll give you a lesson"
I begin the lesson and luke looks completely out of it. You can practically see the hearts in his eyes.

Luke's P.O.V
I went to the music store and saw that Livy was an instructor so of course I signed up for a lesson.
We are in the middle of the lesson and she stops.
"Luke what's wrong. I know you didn't come here for a lesson. You came to talk to me."
" You always known what I wanted to do the very second you see me. Anyway, I came to talk about us."
"There is no us Luke we are over. We've been over for a while now. I want there to be an us as much as the next girl, but it won't happen. I love you Luke."
"I love you too."
I start leaning in to kiss her. Before we know it we are in a full blown make out session. She pulls away about to cry.
"Luke...this...this isn't right. I'm with Ashton! Your with Aleisha! This can't happen! You don't love him Livy you love Ash!"
"I love you Livy... and I'm not with Aleisha"

Livy's P.O.V
" I'm not with Aleisha."
The words I have been waiting to hear since he first confessed he was cheating.
" Luke I... I don't know what to say"
" Say you love me and you've missed me"
"I love you and I've missed you....but what about Ash... and I don't think I can trust you yet"
"Give it time then...goodbye Livy"
I Sit in my sound room dumbfounded by what just happened