Chapter 19

A/N
The pic at the top is what Catie wore to pick Livy up.
Catie's P.O.V.
"What I am supposed to do, uh oh
When she's so damn cold, like twenty below?
That girl, that girl, she's such a bitch
But I tell myself I can handle it...."
My alarm starts to blare that girl by all time low. I only had like 5hours of sleep arhhhhhh! Now I'm going to get Livy from the airport in my pjs and I can't care any less about how ugly I look right now. I get in the car and start the hour drive to get to the airport.
*skip to when she gets to Livy*
Ding..dang who's texting me this early..oh wait it's Livy. she said that she was hungry so she went to Macas, and that I could come join her.
*after they get home*
"Ok let's plan on how we get over your jerk of and ex Luke" I say.
*all day they plotted and came up with changing schools and going back to their old one, change their style, and Livy will date Ashton to get Luke jealous. Of course Ashton will know it doesn't mean anything*

Livy's P.O.V
Catie and I have developed our "master plan". We are going to change everything. The first thing we are going to change is our hair. We walk in and from the start we know we will be here a few hours. The lady asks what I want to do to my hair. I tell her to dye it back to my original colour, brown. I don't know that I'll like this but, it's for the better. This is going to be scary.

Catie's P.O.V
I'm at the salon with Livy. We are changing our hair first. My hair is changing drastically. I am getting extensions so my hair will be to my shoulder and I'm re-dying it so it will be silver with a lavender tint. I'm nervous... but it's for the better.

Livy's P.O.V
We just left the hair salon... and we look amazing. Now we are heading to where ever the popular girls shop. Tomorrow is our first day so we have to look good.