Chapter 23

A/n
Livy is on the left an Catie is in the right
Livy's P.O.V
School isn't so bad. All of the fake girls were being really nice. Catie and I know why though. They just want to meet our brothers. But that doesn't matter. the truth is we don't even like them. We are pretending to be friends with them. Catie and I say bye to everyone and walk to the parking lot. We are almost there when we here 5 very familiar voices call our names. We turn around and it's the boys. Oh.my.god... what are they doing here! I mean I Know it's their break but why are they at my school!
"Hey everyone!"
I plaster on a fake smile while we are overwhelmed with questions from everyone.
" What are you guys wearing?"
"It's called clothes Michael."
" Oh my god you guys! Your wearing pink! And heels! What happened?! Livy where is your lipring and your tattoo?!"
" I took it out and covered up my tattoos with makeup."
" Oh my god! Catie! Where's your eyebrow piercing and tattoos?! And your hair! It's long! And sliver! Not green!!
" I did the same as Livy. I also got extensions and re- dyed it. Ansley you need to calm down! This is us now! It's how we dress!"
Man I never thought Ansley and Michael would react like this. Calum, Luke, and Ashton still haven't said anything.
I find Catie's mums car and hop in while everyone else is still talking.

Catie's P.O.V
Wow. Livy's not happy about how everyone reacted. I mean I'm not either. it was kind of rude to be honest.
Everyone gets in the car for the awkwardly silent ride home. After about 5 minutes Calum finally breaks the silence.
"Catie, Livy I think you guys look great. Catie you look really beautiful."
"Thanks Cal!"
"Ew! Dude that's my sister!"
"Mikey shut up and drive"
I love Calum! Ugh he makes my heart beat go a million miles a minute. Urrrrr! What is he doing to me?!