Chapter 38 | Before I Say Goodnight

C H A P T E R  38

C H A P T E R 38

Every cup, bottle or shot I tried taking tonight was taken by Gavin who strictly told me I wasn't allowed to drink anything. I get it he was only looking out for me but I wanted to have fun too and sober Alex wasn't fun.

I was sitting on top of the kitchen counter with Gavin standing between my legs, his hands were starting to wander and his words were starting to get slurred. I'm not sure how much he's had to drink tonight but it's obviously enough.

I've come to a conclusion that Gavin only drinks when something's bothering him and it's probably because tonight was the big game and now his chance at the football scholarship was really gone.

I wish he would talk to me about it especially so I don't have to be coming up with all these different scenarios in my head as to why he acts the way he does.

Geez, I never used to worry this much about anyone and now I can't seem to stop it.

My eyes look over his shoulder and I see Georgia, she's also wearing a very revealing leopard print costume and she's looking right at me. Gavin notices I'm looking at something so he turns his head to look. Georgia waves at him but he turns his gaze back towards me and smiles.

"I can't tell if she's a Leopard or a clown?" Gavin laughs softly and I continue to laugh with him.

"Gavin you missed the game." A group of guys approach us, I see one of them eyeing me up and down.

Gross.

"Let's take some shots to celebrate!" One of them cheer out loud. "Come on Gavin."

Gavin starts walking with them but I quickly jump off the counter and grab onto his arm before he goes any further. "I think that's enough for one night." I tell him.

"It's one drink Alex." Gavin rolls his eyes and try's to walk away again.

"Okay then if you take one I'm taking one." I say and walk passed him toward the group of guys who already have the shots prepared. "It's just one drink right?" I mock his words.

"I'm not letting you take a fucking shot." He growls and pulls me out of the room. "What are you even thinking? Your sick."

"What are you thinking? You're already drunk enough." I cross my arms over my chest and turn away because I don't wanna look at him. "I'm not going to stand there and watch you become something I know your not."

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."

I walk away but he grabs my wrist to stop me. "Stop I didn't-"