Chapter.12- Surprises

Ch.12- Surprises!! * Tuesday still*

* I don't own any of the songs in this chapter though sometimes I wish I did. I don't own any of the twilight characters, however I do everyone else so ha! lol*

" What surprises?" Scar and I ask at the same time.

" Well, the band and I are moving to La Push for one of them!" Jayy exclaims and both Scar and I let out squeals of delight.

" Really?" Scar asks and I smile.

" Yup. Also you girls might want to get ready." Jayy says to us. Scar and I look confused at each other.

" Get ready for what exactly?" I ask him.

" For a gig tonight. We need our all our favourite singers." Jayy says.

" But you guys aren't here!" Scar says, still confused.

" Actually, we are performing at your guys' school. I think there is a dance or something." Jayy says. Scar and I smirk at each other.

" Oh yeah, we both totally forgot." I say to him.

" Well, I got to run. The boys want me." Jayy says and then hangs up on us.

" Rude much." Scar says, laughing.

We head over to my closet and start looking at my outfits. I grab a backpack big enough to put our stuff in.

" Casual." I say to her.

" Casual." Scar says back to me.

" Slutty." I say to her.

" Cas-wait got back." Scar says and I go back to one of my slutty outfits that I used to wear.

" Here, you can wear this. It will show off your belly button piercing." I say to her and she smirks at me.

" But what are you going to wear then?" Scar asks me.

" Clothes I hope." I say with a cheeky smirk.

" Smart ass." Scar says, glaring at me and I smirk.

We put her clothes in the backpack and keep looking for something for me to wear. I see an outfit I like and pull it out, showing it off to Scar. Its a short jean mini skirt with a black t-shirt with a wolf on it, along with my favourite blue jean jacket. Scar's out fit is a spaghetti strap tank top that ends just above her belly button, showing off her belly button ring. She's wearing a black leather mini skirt too. Scar's outfit has a leather jacket and high heeled black boots that go with it. My outfit has my favourite DC shoes.

We stuff our stuff in the bag and I head downstairs. I walk into the living room.

" Scar and I will be in my bedroom if you need us." I say to the pack. The pack looks at me, oddly.

" Aren't you guys coming with us to the gig that's at the school?" Sam asks me and I shake my head.

" Sorry, looks like you guys are on your own without us. By the way make sure to actually wear shirts." I say with a smirk.

" Why? Does our half nakedness offend you?" Brady asks me and I laugh.

" No. Its just rude to be shirtless in public besides I've seen better abs then yours, Bry-Bry." I say to them and the pack all laugh as I head back up the stairs. I walk into my bedroom and lock my bedroom door. Scar walks over to the window and opens it.

" Like Edward much." I say, sarcastically with a laugh.

" Well I learn from the best!" Scar says with a laugh.