Chapter.2- A secret finally told

Ch.2- A Secret is finally Told ( Friday)

" She's not dead, right?" A voice says from above my head. Why is that voice so familiar?

"Aww. Paul is caring."Another voice says. A loud sound that sounds like a smack is heard.

" Oww!" That same voice says.

Great, the boys and Leah brought me to Sam's. Great, they just had to take me to him.

" Hey, look at the bruises along her body."Seth says. A loud smack is heard.

" Oww. What was that for?" Seth says

" For staring retard." Leah says sarcastically. Everyone starts laughing.

" I still can't believe you guys went against my order." Sam's deep voice is heard.

" Yeah, well one of us was bound to see her. She's our friend and she never judged us until we joined this pack" Jacob says, with a slight growl.

" She could easily get hurt if she is too close to us." Sam angrily replies.

" They haven't yet." I say, opening my eyes and sitting up.

" Key word being yet." Sam says to me.

" How do you know they won't hurt you? Do you even know what we are?" Sam growls at me, earning Paul to growl at him. Sam shakes a little more and Emily comes over to calm him down.

" Of course I know what you are! Besides unlike you, they have learned to control themselves enough not to phrase in front of people especially who they love. Just because Emily got attacked by you, doesn't mean they are going to the exact same thing to the ones they care for. It's time for you to stop blaming yourself Sam. Emily has already forgiven you and to tell you the truth she looks more beautiful with the scars of her wolf." I yell at him, angrily. Sam's face is full of shock that I would say such a thing.

" Fine, you can be part of us but you have to tell us what you think we are." Sam says as he calms down.

" Yeah, so what are we?" Jared asks me, smirking and wiggling his eye brows.

" You guys and Leah are a bunch of overgrown mutts or shape-shifters as you prefer." I growl out.

" Ugh, Jaclyn! I thought you forgave us?" Jared groans.

" You thought wrong then." I retort back, as I feel Paul's arms move me onto his lap and wrap around me. I wiggle and squirm trying to get out of his strong yet secure and comforting hold on me.

" Please, we said we were sorry. We only left because of a command by Sam, our alpha." Quill pleads with me, trying to use his puppy dog eyes on me.

" Sorry, doesn't cut it, Atera! You guys left me when I needed you the most and this is the thanks I get." I exclaim, tossing my arms in frustration.

I growl more as I struggle against Paul's iron grip on me.

" Well, we are here now!" Embry yells at me.

" It's too late already. God, damn it, Paul, let go of me, now!" I yell, having a little bit of a hard time controlling my shaking and turning wolf.

" No. Not until you accept our apologies and tell us what happened when we weren't with you." Paul exclaims, a little bit angry.

" No!" I all but scream out. I shake my head from side to side.

" Female version of Paul, for sure." Emily says and Sam nods his head.

" Why? Jaclyn, we want you back." Collin whines, pleading with me. Memories of my abusive father come back and I suddenly become afraid and scared.

" I..I.. I don't know" I say, sadly, looking down at the floor, stopping my struggle with Paul.