Chapter.7- Rude Awakening

Ch.7- Rude Awakening

* Monday Morning*

" I can't believe you are letting her go back to school in her condition!" A female voice says, outraged.

" Well, you were the one that said she needed to get back to her education." A strong male voice argues back. Ugh, are they seriously arguing over me this early in the fucking morning? I feel a very hot body pressed against my body, cuddling me. Protective arms wrap tightly around me and a head is nestled on my head, breathing in my scent.

" Yeah, well, like she said she's gonna get stared at and tormented even worse then before when she goes back." Emily comments back.

" But she'll have the pack all there to help protect her. I highly doubt any harm will be done to her with Paul around her, constantly." Sam argues back.

" What about you know, Paul's ex-girlfriends? Paul isn't going to be around her constantly." Emily retorts back to her husband.

" Emily, you and I both know that she doesn't care about those girls besides she can defend herself, plus there is always a pack member close by to her." Sam argues back and I hear Emily huff and go downstairs to start making breakfast for everyone.

" I just hope you guys didn't do anything last night cause otherwise you both would be dead, imprints or not." Sam says and I hear his thundering feet walk downstairs.

I groan and roll back to cuddle Paul's chest again, completely at peace even if we just got threatened. I fall asleep

* Half an hour later*

I wake up half an hour later but Paul is still asleep, softly snoring, dreaming peacefully. I smile and try to get out of Paul's deathly grip but he tightens it even more. I smirk, getting an idea on how to wake him up. I start to kiss along his strong jawline and then I kiss onto his lips. I feel his grip loosen as he starts to kiss back with a bit of passion. I melt into his kiss but then I try to pull out of it but he wraps his enormous arms around my neck and waist and forces me to stay. I smirk into the kiss and press my body hard against his, a hand playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. Paul quietly moans and opens his beautiful eyes. I pull back smirking at him and he grins back.

" I could get used to waking up like this." He smirks and I laugh.

" I bet you could." I say, teasingly with a wink.

Suddenly I'm drenched in freezing ice cold water from behind, totally drenched. I get off and notice that Paul barely has any water on him, so it looks like I got all the water dumped on me. I hear multiple laughter and look to see Paul and all of the pack are all laughing. I see one of the guys with a bucket that was once filled with water. Shivering and shaking, I search my boxers for an nice clean and dry outfit, ignoring the guys laughter. I finally find something to wear and head into the attaching bathroom and slam the door hard as I can behind me. I lock the door, making sure the creepers and perverts don't get any ideas, I quickly strip out of my wet clothes and turn the shower to extremely hot. I step in slowly and let the hot water relax my very cold and tense muscles. I whimper slightly as the water hits a cut, bruise or any form of wound as I wash my body, ignoring all the guys asking if I'm ok. I turn off the water off after shampooing and cleaning my body and hair. I quickly dry off and change into my dry jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my make up and smile to myself then fixing my composer, reminding myself what the guys did, I open the door and walk the door and push through the concerned guys, making my way down stairs. I head down the stairs and into the kitchen, ignoring the guys the guys as they try to talk to me.

" Hey, momma wolf. Need any help?" I ask her as I see Emily cooking loads of breakfast for everyone.

" No but if you like you can keep me company while I cook." She says to me and I smile.