What now?

(Present Connor)

"If anything happens I'm blaming you", I said to Connor as we walked into Evan's house.

"Daniel chill man, nothing's gonna happen. I doubt he's even thinking about Nina and you", Connor replied to me.

"You're probably right", I agreed.

"And I would hate to have to step in and kick his ass", Connor said laughing.

"Yeah", I said laughing as I approached the front door that was already open with people crowding the entrance.

I just squeezed through the people at the door to see what the inside looked like. It was jam packed. I quickly made my way to the alcohol because I knew this would be a long night.

"Can I get you something?", I heard a girl say from beside me.

"Oh I'm sorry, didn't know there was a bartender here", I said putting the red cup down that I picked up.

"I'm not a bartender, I'm just making sure no one drinks all of the alcohol", the girl said flipping her red hair back out of face.

"What would you like?", she asked grabbing a red cup.

"Scotch would be nice", I said.

"Coming right up", she said opening the bottle and filling the cup half way.

"There you go ....", she said with a pause.

"Daniel. My name is Daniel", I said realizing what the pause was for.

"Nice to meet you Daniel and I'm Elizabeth", she said with a smile as she began to talk to someone else who wanted a drink.