Still

"You almost had it Danielle but you have to keep trying," Daniel said when he seen me break my concentration and pout.

"I've been doing the same thing over and over," I whined.

"It's not going to be easy. Lets start over again," Daniel said as he took a deep breath.

"Okay," I said also taking a deep breath.

"You just have to really want to do it. Think about really wanting to help someone. Now focus on my arm and heal me," Daniel said holding out his arm to me.

"Okay..," I said hovering my two hands above the cut on his arm and trying to wish that it would heal quickly.

I closed my eyes and felt a cold sensation through my shoulders and then through my arms. Now my hands were cold and felt as if they were continuously sweating. I opened my eyes and saw my hands had a blue mist on them and Daniel's arm was healed.

"Connor look!" I said pointing at Daniel's arm and looking at Connor.

"I see, good job Danielle," Connor said.

"Okay so what's next?" I asked Daniel.

"Being able to teleport," Daniel said.

"Can you teleport?" I asked Daniel.

"I can but I choose not to sometimes. Call me crazy but I like driving and walking," Daniel explained.

"No judging here," I said throwing my hands up defenseless.

"Okay stand over by the front door," Daniel asked me.

I walked over to the front door like Daniel asked me.

"Okay," I said when I turned to face Daniel's direction.

I watched as he disappeared and reappeared in front of me in a matter of a second.

"Is that hard to learn?" I asked Daniel.

"Not really. You have to just --," Daniel was saying.

"Concentrate. I got it," I said finishing his sentence.

"So do I just try to move or?" I asked Daniel confused.

"Just really try to disappear and be in another area. This time keep your eyes open," Daniel said.

"So I want to be in the kitchen. Here goes nothing," I said.

Okay eyes open. Think kitchen. Okay nothing is happening. Think about the kitchen some more. Nothing is still not happening.

"Daniel!" I shouted.

"You have to concentrate Danielle," Daniel said lauhging at me shouting.

I thought okay that's what I've been doing but whatever. Think kitchen, think kitchen, think--, KITCHEN. I'm here!

I looked around and was shocked. I had actually made it into my kitchen. I turned around to Daniel and Connor and covered my mouth out of excitement.

"Now come back over here," Daniel said.

O crap I thought. But after being patient I made it back.

"Now I want you to practice healing and teleporting," Daniel said to me.

"You should be able to do those easily by tomorrow if you practice enough," he added.

"Who can I heal?" I asked Daniel.

"Why don't you ummm practice with Connor?" Daniel said.

"What? Why me?" Connor said looking at Daniel.