Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Jayna was done studying for her calculus exam. She figured if she properly recharged for an hour it would give her plenty of juice for the next twenty four hours. She didn't want to waste time sleeping when recharging would keep her going better than sleep.

She couldn't wait to see Ethan.

Going about her day, pretending to be a normal seventeen year old wasn't easy. She had learned and witnessed so many extraordinary things in a few days that she could not help to wonder how her life would change in the next few years. She was inducted to a whole new way of life and in the process had brought several people from her sphere into this other reality. Pavlina and Ayshen for sure, and from the comment that Liam had made about Jayna kicking monsters' asses, her little brother would be joining too. It was only a matter of time. Sir Arthur's blood was running in Liam's veins as much as it was in Jayna's. Pavlina's unborn child was a kindred soul from another lifetime. Things were connecting in strange ways. Jayna couldn't wait to see how Hope would develop once born in the Earth plane.

Now that she knew a bit more about the rules of the Astral plane and how things could be manifested, Jayna wanted to try her hand at it with clothes. Ethan was quite content with having her parade around in her pajamas, but she would feel silly now that she knew it didn't have to be that way.

Jayna wondered what she could wear that would be suitable for an Astral date. She never knew what they would be doing until she shifted into the Astral plane. Ethan would be waiting for her, just outside of her home. He was too much of a gentleman to come in without being asked. As Earthly objects appeared to be transparent in the Astral dimension, Jayna would see him as soon as she shifted.

He always wore jeans and a T-shirt and looked great in them. Jayna wondered if guys ever worried about what to wear to impress a girl. She had nice clothes that she wore to school, but they seemed hardly appropriate for fighting demons, swimming with dolphins or walking around meditation gardens.

What I have to do is come up with outfits that look good on me and give me the flexibility to do all the things I do in the Astral plane. I would feel silly wearing those long robes most of the Light beings wear. I don't want to start showing up in my jeans and T-shirt, that's what Ethan wears. I certainly don't want to go in my pajamas.

Oh, boy! What to do?

Maybe I should sketch some ideas on paper.

I can't believe I am spending this much time thinking about what to wear.

Maybe it would make more sense if I wear shorts and tank tops instead of pajamas, that way I won't look like I am dressing up for him and there are a lot of design ideas I can borrow from online catalogs.

Having made that decision, Jayna went to work on her wardrobe. She Googled Victoria's Secret and checked out their online catalog. She immediately felt great, an instant boost to her morale. She already owned some of their stuff so borrowing ideas for her Astral wardrobe from the catalog didn't bother her.

Jayna chose an embellished halter bra top in rich purple for that night. She would wear a pair of shorts in a matching color. Now she had to figure out the transition. She would have to have a very clear mental picture of the outfit she would wear and visualize it on herself as soon as she shifted. It had to be a seamless transition. She wouldn't want Ethan to see her in her pajamas first, then changed into another outfit.

Before shifting to the Astral dimension, Jayna showered. It would relax and refresh her. Her physical body would be all comfortable, while she spent the night in the Astral plane doing whatever was in the cards that night. It had not taken Jayna long to clue in that the Astral plane was all about spontaneity. There wasn't much planning, they did what felt right and went with the flow, lived in the moment.