Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Jayna was resting her head on Ethan's shoulder, in absolute euphoria. Ethan kissed the top of her head and hugged her closer.

I never made love with anyone, Ethan; so I have nothing to compare this experience to, but I know that what we shared was pure magic.

Yes, it was.

What just happened?

We were fused together; first our minds then our souls. We've become parts of a whole.

That's exactly how I felt. What do you think it means?

It means we've become soul mates - partners forever as man and woman.

Jayna sighed deeply......soul mates.....partners forever.

To say that I am overwhelmed doesn't even come close to how I feel. Why were we thrown together this way? I don't know the answer to that, but I do know there is a reason for it. You told me to trust my intuition. I am doing that now. There is something that we have to accomplish, though I have no idea what it is, only that it's very important and it scares me. I am not sure how I will measure up to what's expected of me.

We are never alone in this path. We are supported in every possible way, every step of the way. You wouldn't have been chosen for something you could not do.

Easy for you to say, you've been a part of all this since you were born.

Hey, I am not the one who's a direct descendant of an Ascended Master. You've been chosen since before your birth.

You think so?

I know so.

Jayna rose from the cave's floor and remembered she was stark naked. The only thing she was wearing was jewelry, but she wasn't shy about it anymore. Earlier she had wished for sophistication, now she had it in spades.  She held her hand to Ethan and to her surprise he was elevated from the ground.

"This is new," Jayna exclaimed using her voice. "I've never done this before."

Ethan held out his hands and lifted Jayna up without touching her. "I guess this is part of the upgrade we got tonight."

He brought her close to an embrace.  Jayna looked into his eyes, I love you.

I love you, too.

They kissed passionately and the cave lit up with the sparks.

"Do you happen to know if there is a waterfall in this cave somewhere?" Jayna smiled lazily. "I have this urge to shower under a waterfall."

"Funny you should ask, there is one just a few chambers away from here. I'll take you."

Jayna help up her hand, "Wait, I'll put something on first in case we run into somebody."

Ethan shrugged. "Sure."

Jayna contemplated for a moment. Ethan laughed. "Go ahead; do it."

In the next instant Jayna was dressed in a Hawaiian-print skirt and matching bra, complete with a lei around her neck.

"Is this over the top?"

Ethan shook his head, "No. Whatever makes you happy, babe."

"Thanks. Aren't you going to wear something?"

Ethan was instantly dressed in walking shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Jayna shook her hips, "Awesome. We match."

They held hands and relocated to the waterfall.  Jayna ran and stood under the falling water, let it run over her head for a long time and showered to her heart's content. Suddenly a beautiful, young maiden appeared. Jayna came closer.