Chapter 11

I really hope you are enjoying the journey of The Astral Ordinance! :)

————————————————

CHAPTER 11

They were in an underground cave.  Its beauty took Jayna's breath away.

The enormous cavern glowed with the inner fire of opals; different colors of light reflected off the walls of the cave. There were three bubbling whirlpools; one was a fiery red, another one blue, the third one white. All were incredibly inviting. Jayna longed to sit in one and let the bubbles wash away her fatigue.

"That's a pretty good guess, Jayna," Ethan said.

"What's a pretty good guess?"

"That if you went into one of those pools it would totally revive you."

"Really? Which one?"

"The white one," Ethan answered. "This is Opal Mountain. It exists only in the Astral plane. It's a sanctuary of sorts; a safe place I come to rest and revive myself. The white pool will charge up your batteries. The blue one will open your third eye. The red one will help you hone all your skills, be the best you can be."

"What's a third eye?"

"Your third eye is what gives you Astral vision on the Earth plane; when it's opened you will be able to see a lot more, things that you cannot detect with your physical eyes."

"Are we here to use these pools?"

Ethan nodded, "When you mentioned how tired you were this was the first thing that popped into my mind," he said and smiled.

It dawned on Jayna how much she had gotten used to Ethan's smile and his easy going manner; such a nice guy and so incredibly hot, and modest about it.

Ethan pulled her into an embrace and kissed the top of her head. "How about we start with the white pool?"

"Sure, but we aren't going in with our clothes, are we? We didn't bring any bathing suits with us. Maybe I'll zip home and change," she said.

Ethan shook his and laughed. "Jayna, in the Astral plane we change our clothes the same way we travel. All you have to do is visualize what you would like to wear and there, you've changed."

"You mean I just visualize an outfit and I'd be wearing it?"

"Yes."

Jayna gasped. "You mean, I've been walking around in my pajamas all this time, when I could have easily changed into something more appropriate?"

Ethan tried to look innocent, but didn't succeed. "The topic never came up."

"You gotta be kidding me. You let me parade in front of the Council of Ascended Masters in my pajamas and you thought that was okay?"

"Trust me, Jayna. They don't care about your clothes."

"But I do."

"You look great in everything; especially in your pajamas."

"Oh, thanks, a lot." Jayna was upset, but the compliments helped dissipate her anger.

 "So, what do you wear when you go in these pools?"

"Nothing."

"Oh!" Jayna gulped.

In the next instant Ethan was sitting in the pool submerged up to his shoulders - his sexy, well-muscled shoulders peeking out of the bubbles. She braced herself and visualized sitting across from Ethan, in the buff. Since she could hop from pool to pool in this manner, it was okay to be sitting across from him and be nude. She blushed to the roots of her hair. Every private thought she had was a reason for blushing. She had to train herself not to think about these things. Ethan could hear every thought that passed through her head, but being a gentleman he pretended he didn't. He went out of his way, never said anything that would make her uncomfortable. Being embarrassed was Jayna's own doing. Maybe she had to be a little more brazen, act more mature.......yeah, more sophisticated. She was acting like a thirteen year old. Frankly, most thirteen year olds had more experience flirting with boys than she had; and it was showing.