Epilogue. [Part 1]

Part 1: Liam and Louis' Wedding

"Louis Payne. Louis William Payne. Oh my god I'm getting married."

My best friend paces around the room with his hands in his hair. He's nervously looking around and talking to himself like a madman. I haven't seen him like this since our calculus final in high school. God he looks so wrecked.

"Lou, sit down for me." I tell him.

He turns his head and narrows his eyes. "Ni, I can't fucking sit down! I'm about to be married...don't tell me to sit down." He snaps.

I gasp and cover Cody's ears, who looks up at me in response. He yells out something in gibberish and squeezes his stuffed teddy bear.

"We have a child in here." I warn.

Louis sighs and plops down next to me. He stares up at the ceiling and gulps. "I'm sorry...it's just that I'm so nervous." He says.

I roll my eyes. "There's a shock."

Louis glares at me. "Can you not be ridiculous for a second? Thanks."

I chuckle and adjust Cody in my lap. He giggles and holds up his teddy bear in front of me. I kiss his forehead which makes him smile.

"Ugh...stop being so cute." Louis whines.

I laugh and play with my son's hair. "I say that to my kids all the time...oh, and Harry too." I say.

My best friend gags. "Gross."

"Oh like you don't tell Liam to stop being cute." I counter.

Louis purses his lips. "True."

I chuckle and shake my head. Cody suddenly squeals which startles both of us. He whips his bear around and starts rubbing its ear.

"Who gave him that teddy bear?" Louis asks.

"Harry." I blush.

"Of course he did."

Just then, there's a knock on the door. Louis stands up and opens it, smiling when Harry and Shannon enter the room. "Hello! Everything okay in here?" He asks as he sits beside me.

We place the twins between us and they start playing with the teddy bear. "Louis is nervous." I remark.

My best friend crosses his arms and rolls his eyes as he moves to the seat across from us. Harry showcases a concerned expression and looks at Louis.

"Why're you nervous Lou?" He inquires.

"I don't know...it's just that, I'm making such a big commitment and...god I'm getting married." Louis throws his hands up.

I smile softly while Harry chuckles. My fiancé leans forward on his elbows and clasps his hands together. "You are getting married, to a wonderful person I may add. You shouldn't be nervous Louis...I mean you and Liam are insanely in love with each other. It's only right to get married to the person you love correct?" Harry explains.

Louis ponders over his words for a moment and then nods. He stands up and faces his mirror, adjusting his suit and his hair.

"You look great Lou." I say.

He turns and smiles at me, the crinkles in his eyes deepening. Harry agrees by giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks. Okay, I can do this. I'm ready to become Louis William Payne." He loosens up his neck and shakes his hands.