Thirty-three. [H.S.]

A/N: This is probably the kinkiest chapter I've ever written. Well of course it's kinky...its Harry's birthday in this chapter. After all, what's the best present Niall can give to Harry? SEX.

WARNING: Kinky smut up ahead!

P.S. Check out the prologue to my new Narry story Simply Sweet (it sucks I know)

P.P.S. Sorry if I update often...I've got too much time on my hands.

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________________

Niall isn't beside me when I wake up, so I assume that he already left for school. I sit up and stretch my arms before getting out of bed. I walk to the twins' room and check to see if they're awake.

"Good morning my babies. Daddy's here to-" I stop when I notice that Cody and Shannon aren't in their crib.

That's...weird, where'd they go?

I turn and see that their car seats aren't in the room.

Did someone take them?

I walk downstairs and immediately smell some food cooking in the kitchen. When I enter the room, I see Niall cooking some breakfast while humming a random tune. He turns his back as I walk up to him, so I spoon him from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Morning baby." I smile.

Niall sets down his spatula and lowers the heat on the stove before turning around to face me. "Morning Haz, happy birthday." He says.

He leans up and kisses me which makes me blush. For some reason I forgot that it's my birthday today. Hmm, that means I get to have some extra Niall loving today.

"Thank you sweetheart. Shouldn't you be at school? And where are our babies?" I ask.

"I can afford to skip a day, and the kids are with our mothers. I wanted us to have the whole day together."
Niall replies.

I smirk and give my boyfriend a few kisses. "So we have the whole house to ourselves?" I say.

"Mmhmm." He nods.

"That means I get to have a lot of fun with you today."

Niall giggles as I start peppering his face with kisses. I'm about to lean in for a kiss until I feel him stop me by pressing a finger against my lips.

"But before we have some fun, the birthday boy needs to eat some breakfast." He tells me.

"I'd rather have you for breakfast." I smirk.

Niall blushes and kisses my cheek. "Kinky." He comments.

I chuckle as Niall loosens my arms and gets out of my grip. He continues cooking breakfast for me, which consists of cinnamon pancakes with some icing and whipped cream.

He places the food in front of me and grins like a child. "Eat up birthday boy." Niall says, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I smile and cut up a small piece of the pancakes, putting it in my mouth. Oh god, these are so fucking good. I eat them pretty fast because they're so delicious. I should've savored them but once they're gone...it's too late.

"The pancakes were absolutely delectable, thank you baby boy." I say, placing my dish in the sink.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked them." Niall grins. I watch as he quickly washes my plate and dries his hands.

"So, since we have the entire house to ourselves...would it be wrong to have some some fun right now? After all daddy needs to be pleased." I murmur, skimming my lips over his neck.