Twenty-two.

A/N: First off, thanks for bringing this book to 20k! That's amazing! Second, I'm sorry for the wait. This chapter was a hard to pull out from my creative head lol. I hope you like it because I still have mixed feelings about it. Anyways, enjoy and leave feedback! :)

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________________

"It's your fault I'm skipping school." I grumble into Harry's chest.

He laughs that lovely laugh of his, making my skin tingle. "How's it my fault? You're the one that overslept."

"Yeah, because you give the best cuddles in the whole world."

Harry smiles and presses a kiss to forehead, my cheek, my nose...and lastly my lips. My head spins when he does this because his lips are insanely irresistible. I'm lucky to be kissing his pretty lips all the time.

"I give the best cuddles to the person I love the most, which is you darling." He murmurs.

I shiver at his breath hitting my neck. Harry kisses me there and skims his nose along my jawline. Whenever he does this, I feel my heart start pounding like mad. It's one of his ways to let me know that he loves me...that he really adores me.

After laying in bed for what felt like forever, my mom drags the two of us downstairs and surprises me with a birthday breakfast. Before letting me stay in, Harry scared her this morning by walking out of the bathroom as she was about to wake me up. Her scream actually woke me up, and made me panic because I thought she got hurt or something. She slapped Harry (on the arm) for not telling her that he was coming and to stop showing up unexpected. Of course she really didn't mean that, she just likes giving him a hard time. It's fun to watch.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" My mom gushes and hugs me tight.

I smile and kiss her cheek. "Thank you mom."

She lets go and serves me a plate. I feel Harry wrap his arm around me and pull me close.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." He whispers in my ear. My face warms as he kisses me below it before nuzzling his nose into my hair.

"I'm hungry, move." I say while pushing him off of me.

Harry pouts as I move to sit down in front of the plate my mom prepared. "I thought you love me." He says.

"I do love you stupid, it's just that I'm feeding for two people. Our daughter is freaking hungry like all the time." I tell him. Harry chuckles as my mom passes him a plate.

"That's good though; she's getting a chance to taste a lot of things. Plus she's gonna be a chubby baby." My mom comments, pinching my cheeks.

I roll my eyes and begin eating my food. Luckily my mom made a lot because I had like...three servings of my entire plate. Harry only had one, saying that he was full. By the time I finish, my mom is getting ready to pick up Denise and Theo.

"Is your brother coming?" Harry asks, drying the dishes as I wash them.

I shake my head. "No, work isn't letting him."

The conversation ends there. Harry doesn't say anything after and I'm glad because I don't fancy talking about my brother right now. Once we get all the dishes cleaned, Harry pulls me in his arms and smiles.

"Give me a kiss birthday boy." He says.

I giggle and lean up to kiss the guy that never fails to make my heart melt. There's no tongue involved or anything else, just a simple chaste kiss that expresses how much we love each other.