Twenty-three.

A/N: I'm sure all of you will enjoy this chapter because it has smut (; Now I need to bathe in holy water because I have dirtied my soul from writing this lol. Happy reading!

WARNING: This chapter contains daddy kink and Niall dressed in a kitty costume. Read at your own risk.

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________________

The moment I see the villa that Harry rent out for him and I, I nearly have a heart attack. It's so spacious and the interior is so beautiful. The furniture reminds me of the homes in Spain. It's a good mix of rustic yet modern and I definitely love the red couch in front of the fireplace.

"Harry, this place is beautiful." I smile.

"Wait till you see our bedroom." He winks.

I follow him upstairs and to our room. When he opens the door, I widen my eyes because it's so lovely. The walls are a dark brown with furniture that matches perfectly. There's a large lamp hanging on the ceiling and two small night stands on both sides of the bed which is a queen. I even see a balcony that is high enough so that the beach is noticeable.

"Do you like it?" Harry wonders.

"I love it Harry. Jesus, how did you even find this place?" I ask.

"I was searching online and stumbled upon this place. I thought you might like it because it's so homey." He replies.

"Well you're definitely right." I smile while leaning to kiss him. Harry sighs in content and holds me close.

"It's still early, you can go back to sleep if you want. I'm gonna go drive through town and see what places there are to eat and what to do. Will you be okay by yourself? If you don't want me to go I won't." He says.

I nod my head. "I'll be fine."

Harry frowns. "You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now go out and explore! Just make sure you're not out too long because I want to cuddle with you." I tell him.

He smiles. "Okay baby," He kisses me sweetly. "I love you."

"I know, I love you too." Harry kisses my cheek and runs downstairs.

I wait to hear the door close before unpacking my suitcase and changing into a more comfortable pair of clothes. After I change I start to open the presents I got for my birthday. I save the cards for later since I already know that there's probably money in them or gift cards. I grab Louis' present first since he begged me to open his first when I get the chance.

His present is in a red box that has a black ribbon tied around it. I untie the ribbon and carefully open the box. I move the pink tissue sheets covering his gift, but once I see what it is I gasp.

"Louis, what the fuck?!" I hiss.

His gift consists of black boxers, a black headband with kitten ears, and a collar with a circular gold tag. There's even handcuffs and a blindfold.

What. The. Fuck.

I gulp and pick up the note inside, unfolding it to see what he wrote.

Happy birthday best friend!

I hope you and your daddy have a lovely time together with your new present. I'm sure your daddy would love to see you in it. I hope you like it (;

~Louis

I swear to god Louis...you're the craziest best friend I will ever have. He's lucky that I love him unconditionally or else I would've put his gift in the fireplace by now.