Twenty-nine. [H.S.]

A/N: So you know how I said I wouldn't update for 2-3 days? Yeah...I was lying. So here is another chapter just for you guys! I really hope you guys like this chapter, I edited it and made sure that my grammar was decent lol. Enjoy! Happy reading!

P.S. I would love for this chapter to receive a lot of comments (;

P.P.S. A pic of the twins is in the media! (you will finally find out their names too!)

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
____________________________________

Niall is breathing heavily beside me as I try to focus on getting to the hospital as fast as I can. Tears are streaming down his face and he's moaning in pain. It hurts to see him like this, to see him suffering. I reach over and grab his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before putting it back on the steering wheel.

"Haz...Jesus Christ just drive faster..." He tells me.

I nod my head and start putting more pressure on the gas. Luckily it's early in the morning so there's hardly anyone on the road. I finally pull into the hospital's parking lot and park in the first space I see is empty. I turn off the ignition and make my way over to Niall's side.

"C'mon baby." I say.

Niall reaches for me as I help him get out of the passenger seat. He groans as he latches onto my arm and squeezing it roughly. I lock my car and move my boyfriend inside the building as quickly as I can. When we get inside I yell for help and soon nurses are swarming around us.

"He's going into labor...the babies are early...he needs help..." I ramble as one of the nurses asks what the situation is.

I see a paramedic enter the building with a stretcher and makes his way to us. I help him get Niall up on it before kissing my boyfriend's forehead and squeezing his hand.

"Haz-" He sobs as the paramedic and a few nurses roll him away into the E.R. It takes me a second to react that they took him away without me going with them.

"Niall-" I take a step but I'm stopped by a doctor.

"Sir, we can't allow you in there." He says.

I furrow my brows. "What're you talking about? I need to be in there! I need to see my babies being born!" I tell him.

He shakes his head and places his arms on my shoulders. "Sir, this is a delicate situation and we can't have anyone that isn't a medical professional distracting us from doing our job."

I widen my eyes and start to feel them water. "No! No I have to be in there! That's my boyfriend and I need to see him give birth! Those are our b-babies...I n-need to s-see m-my babies..." I cry.

The doctor looks at me sadly as I pathetically try to compose myself in front of him. I sniff and wipe my eyes, feeling my entire body ache as I do so.

"We'll alert you once we have everything settled. I'm sorry sir, please wait here in the meantime." He says.

I watch him walk away into the emergency room. I stare at the doors for a moment, wondering what's going on. Is Niall going to be alright? Will he be okay without me there to hold his hand while he delivers? I hope so.

"Sir, why don't you come here so I can give you a wristband?" The receptionist/nurse asks me.

I look at her and walk over to the large circular table and hold my hand out. She wraps a blue band around my wrist that says VISITOR.

"Thanks." I mumble.

She nods her head and smiles. "No problem. So, that was your boyfriend that was taken to the E.R.?" She asks.