Twenty-six.

A/N: A lot of stuff happens in this chapter but the most significant thing doesn't happen till the end. Next chapter will be Christmas! Hope you're all excited as much as I am! Happy reading! And please leave some feedback!

P.S. Lilo proposal next chapter for sure (;

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________________

"How many schools did you apply to?" I ask Louis. He thinks for a moment as he changes the channel.

"I applied to six schools in California since I want to be based there." He replies.

I nod my head. "What was your SAT score?"

"Definitely not as good as yours," Louis chuckles. "But if you don't remember, I got an 1850. What'd you get? A perfect score?"

I shake my head. "Nah...I got a 2200..."

Louis stares at me with wide eyes. "Dude, you're shy 200 points of a perfect SAT score! NYU better accept you." He says.

I shrug. "Hopefully. I know Harry will be accepted into their medical school...he got a 40 on his MCAT."

Louis sighs deeply. "It amazes me how you two are so fucking smart and insanely hot at the same time." He comments. I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder. He chuckles and punches my arm playfully.

"Language Louis!" I hear Mrs. Tomlinson say from the kitchen. She walks into the living room with some snacks and gives her son a warning look.

"Sorry mom." Louis apologizes. I chuckle as she sighs and places her hands on her hips.

"Niall, is there anything I can get for you?" She asks.

"You wouldn't happen to have apples and frosting would you?" I inquire.

Both Mrs. Tomlinson and Louis give me strange looks. I gulp and look at my best friend's mom innocently.

"Uh as a matter of fact we do. I'll cut up some apples and bring you a small container of frosting." She replies before going back to the kitchen. I thank her and look at Louis, who's raising his eyebrow.

"Let me guess...weird pregnancy cravings?" He says.

"Yup, weird pregnancy cravings." I answer. Louis shakes his head and laughs.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Tomlinson comes back with a plate full of sliced apples and a container of frosting.

"Is this alright for you?" She wonders.

"Yes this is perfect, thanks Mrs. Tomlinson." I smile.

She grins and tells us that she's going to pick up the girls from school and run a few errands. Louis and I say goodbye and snack on the food his mom gave us.

"So what other weird shit do you eat?" My best friend asks.

"I really like eating potato chips with peanut butter." I reply, dipping an apple into the frosting.

Louis scrunches up his face and looks at me. "That's gross dude."

"Don't judge! It's not my fault that the twins want to eat weird food combos." I say.

Louis shrugs. "Whatever. Anyways, guess what I saw yesterday?"

I roll my eyes. "What? Liam's dick?"

My friend shoves my arm which makes me hit my face with frosting. I send him a death glare and wipe it off of my cheek.

"No! Okay, so you know how I had to go to the mall after school to start buying gifts for Christmas?" Louis asks me.