Seven. [H.S.]

A/N: So I really liked all the comments last chapter even though most of them were directed towards Barbara and how you all hate her :) it was funny to read especially when some of you called Niall stupid lol. He kinda is...well, he's more so naïve because he's still young so don't blame him. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this chapter, especially because it's in Harry's POV! Happy reading!

WARNING: This chapter contains daddy kink and smut. :) Read at your own risk.

*Goal: 25 Comments of feedback?*

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
___________________________

"I'm sorry sir, every table is booked for the night. If there happens to be an opening I will certainly call your hotel room but as of right now, I don't guarantee anything. I'm terribly sorry." The receptionist tells me.

I sigh heavily. I was really looking forward to having a lovely dinner with Niall but I guess that's not going to happen tonight.

"It's okay, thank you for trying." I smile.

She nods her head and greets me goodbye. I walk out of the restaurant and head back towards the bridge to get Niall. Hopefully he doesn't get too upset, it'd make me sad if he does. I guess I'll just order room service and make it seem as if we're on a date. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Niall would love that. As I approach the bridge I call out my boyfriend's name.

"Niall, I'm sorry baby but the entire restaurant is booked for the night." I say.

When I walk up on the bridge I don't see anyone except the swans swimming around. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Niall is supposed to be here...why isn't he here?

"Niall? Niall where are you?" I call out.

I turn around in all directions and walk throughout the whole garden. Niall isn't anywhere to be seen. I feel my heart begin to race. This isn't like him, he wouldn't wander off like this.

"Maybe he's back at the hotel room." I mumble to myself.

I run as fast as I can back to our room and hastily unlock the door.

"Niall? Niall, you in here?" I ask the moment I enter.

I walk around the room searching for him but he's still no where to be found.

My heart starts beating even faster. Tears start forming in my eyes as I pull out my phone and dial Gemma.

"Hello? Harry?" She says.

"G-Gem...please help me?" I ask.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find Niall...I left him at the bridge to do something and now he's not there. He's not in our room either and I c-can't find him." I explain.

"Oh my god, okay...I'll be over in a bit yeah? Why don't you call Zayn? We could use his help." Gemma tells me.

I nod my head and begin to dial Zayn.

"Harry? What's up?" He asks.

"I can't find Niall...can you please help me find him?" I inquire.

"Yeah, yeah of course. I'll be over in a minute." Zayn says before hanging up.

Soon enough I see both him and Gemma at the door with worried expressions. My sister immediately embraces me as tears start falling down my cheeks.

"Shh it's going to be okay Harry. Niall can't have gone too far, we'll find him." She assures me.

I nod my head and wipe my eyes. "Okay, okay." I mumble.

"Where did you last see Niall?" Zayn asks.