Eleven.

A/N: This chapter kinda SUCKS tbh... :/ at least to me it does.

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx

P.S. Check out my Narry test story? It'd mean a lot if you did.
__________________________

Barbara?

What is she doing here?

Hell, how did she even find us?

Her being here can't be good. Every time she comes into the picture, Harry and I end up getting hurt emotionally. I'm not prepared to face her, not when Blueberry has full control of my emotions.

"It's nice to see you too Harry," She speaks. "I'm here to see Niall, if that's okay with you...even though I know you're going to say no."

She wants to see me?

Why?

Honestly, I don't want to see her let alone talk to her. But I don't have the upper hand on this situation. I'm going to have to talk to Barbara in order to figure out why she made such actions on me. Oh well, I him guess this is the perfect time to do so.

"You're right, I do say no. I don't want you to see Niall." Harry says sternly.

Barbara closes her eyes and breathes deeply. As I move down the stairs she catches my gaze and gulps.

"You should let your boyfriend decide whether he wants to see me or not." She states.

Harry turns around and looks up at me, giving me a glare when I stand next to him.

"I told you'd I'd handle it." He whispers.

"I was curious okay?" I shrug.

He rolls his eyes and showcases an annoyed face. I look at Barbara and notice that she's not wearing any makeup. She's not that pretty without it...which isn't surprising since most models aren't attractive without makeup. Granted she is wearing something nice so that balances out her bare features.

"Why do you need to see me?" I ask.

"I'd like to make a formal apology to you." She answers.

Formal apology?

"Why can't you make one to both of us?" Harry questions.

Barbara presses her lips into a thin line.

"I don't mean to be rude Harry but I did hurt your boyfriend more so than I did you during this whole thing. I will give you an apology but as of right now I'd prefer to give Niall's first." She explains, looking at me.

I glance at Harry, who clenches his jaw and tightens his fist. He sighs deeply and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Alright," I say before Harry speaks. "Let's talk in the kitchen." Barbara nods her head and picks up a big gift bag.

Was that next to her this whole time?

I swear I didn't see it.

Harry closes the door behind her as I point to the direction Barbara needs to walk to. When she's further away Harry hugs and kisses me.

"Be careful okay?" He says.

I smile. "I will, besides it's not like she's going to kill me or something." I tell him.

Harry pales. "You don't know what she's hiding in that gift bag."

"Oh stop it." I smack his chest and begin walking to the kitchen.