Twenty-five. [H.S.]

A/N: This chapter is short and kinda lame so I'm sorry if you were expecting something else lol. After this chapter it'll skip to Christmastime :) which I'm super pumped to write about! The Lilo proposal is near... (; Anyways, enjoy the chapter and please leave some feedback!

QOTD: Should there be a possible...third book?

(I don't even know if I wanna write a third book I'm just curious to read your answers lol)

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx
__________________________________

*2 Months Later*

While trying to reach for my boyfriend, I instantly notice that he's not there. Frowning, I sit up and turn on one of my lights and see an empty space next to me. That's strange...I swear he was right next to me when we were sleeping.

Where did he go?

I sigh heavily and get out of bed, not bothering to put on a shirt since I'd rather just walk around in my boxers. I head towards my bathroom and check to see if he's in there but he's not. He must be downstairs, I think. I exit my room and start heading down the stairs to search for my boyfriend.

When I get down I immediately notice the kitchen light on and assume that he's in there. The moment I step into the room I see him looking into the fridge and is about to take out a jug of milk with an Oreo in his mouth.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing down here?" I ask sleepily while rubbing my eyes. He blushes and takes the cookie out of his mouth while closing the fridge.

"I got hungry..." He replies.

I furrow my brows and glance at the time on the microwave. "It's 2am."

"And? It's not my fault our kids are hungry."

I can't help but smile because Niall said our kids. Never would I have imagined for the two of us to have twins. For a while we were thinking that Blueberry was all by herself and that we would have to give her another sibling some other time but now, she has a brother. Niall and I are having two babies, two babies that will forever be our little Blueberries. I can't help but say how lucky we are to have a girl and a boy. I'm so excited, and so happy.

"Can't you tell them that you'll feed them later? I want to cuddle with you." I say. I walk up to Niall and wrap my arms around him, kissing his forehead as well.

"They won't stop kicking unless they're fed. Trust me, I prefer to be snuggled up next to you but instead I'm here at the fridge...thinking of what else to eat so the babies are satisfied." He tells me.

I sigh and rest my forehead on his shoulder. I feel Niall kiss my cheek and run his hand through my hair.

"You're still hungry?" I wonder.

"A little. I just finished a whole Oreo pack but now I'm craving for something else."

I look at him and see his blue eyes shining. He looks so innocent right now and almost bears an expression similar to a puppy's. Niall stares up at me and tilts his head.

"You're staring." He remarks.

I smile. "Sorry, can't help that you're so beautiful."

Niall blushes and grins. "You're such a charmer Styles."

I shrug. "I try my best." I lean in to kiss him and feel butterflies in my stomach when I do.

"M'not hungry anymore," Niall says as I pull away. "I'm tired now..."