Sixteen.

A/N: hello! Back to Niall's POV! So I know I said I wouldn't publish ch 16 until the character ask but I changed my mind hoping you guys can ask more questions after reading this chapter. I think you'll like this one, I think it's one of my best chapters written so far. Please leave some feedback!

P.S. Comment questions for the Character Ask!!!

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx

QOTD: Which POV do you prefer reading in? Niall's or Harry's?
___________________________

"Are you sure you can take care of yourself darling?" My mother asks as she grabs her belongings. She gives me a look of worry while I nod my head at her question.

"Yes mom, I'm pregnant not disabled." I reply.

She sighs and gives me a hug. "Okay honey. Well I'm off to work then. Please don't hesitate to call me if something happens, or call Harry instead. Actually, why don't I take you over to his place?" She suggests.

Before I could respond she shakes her head. "I'm going to drop you off at Harry's. Grab some shoes honey, and comb your hair!" She tells me.

I huff and roll my eyes as I walk upstairs. Even though I love spending time with my boyfriend, I actually wanted the day to myself.

Harry and I didn't want to be one of those couples that are overly clingy, so we take some days off in order to indulge in ourselves. I must admit, I do miss him but I like having my own space. Following my mom's orders, I brush my hair and find some shoes. Luckily I took a quick shower this morning or else I'd be extremely gross.

"Niall, we have to leave!" My mother calls.

I sigh in annoyance and slide on my shoes and hurry downstairs. She looks at me and coos as I stand next to her.

"Oh my goodness honey, you looked so cute waddling down the stairs like that." She giggles.

I roll my eyes at her. "Of course you think that. Now let's go, I don't want you to be late for work." My mom nods her head as we both walk out of the house and to the car.

The drive to Harry's house was relatively short. My mom and I are now standing in front of the door and knocking on it.

"Oh hi Maura! Hi Niall!" Anne greets as she gives my mom and I a warm hug.

"Hello Anne. Would it be too much if I had Niall stay here? I don't want him alone at home." My mother asks.

Mom, I'm pregnant...not disabled.

"Oh yes of course! I must warn you though, Harry is extremely sick right now." Anne says.

I feel my heart drop. Harry's sick? My poor boyfriend.

"He is?" Both my mom and I say in unison.

"Yeah," Anne nods. "But it's not like he's contagious or anything, he just has a summer cold."

I frown at the thought of my boyfriend getting sick. He must be miserable right now. "I can help take care of him." I blurt.

Anne looks at me in surprise. "Oh, are you sure Niall? I mean, you can just relax-"

"No it's fine, I want to help." I nod.

Harry's mother smiles as I tell my mom goodbye and wish her a nice day off to work.

"Is he upstairs?" I ask as Anne closes the door.

"Yeah. Would you mind checking on him? He's eating breakfast right now and should be taking his medication." She asks.