Fifteen. [H.S.]

A/N: this chapter was a struggle to write because I didn't know what words to use and how I wanted it to flow and...ugh that's why this chapter is CRAP. But maybe you guys can overlook that and appreciate it? AND CAN I GET A HOLLER FOR WRITING 2 HARRY CHAPTERS?! :D

P.S. Next post will be the CHARACTER ASK
P.P.S. Check out my new Narry story: The Royals

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx

QOTD: What weird pregnant thing do you want Niall to experience?
___________________________

"I know, I love you too."

No, that can't be. He's supposed to be sleeping. Or, at least I think he is. I sit myself up just enough to see his face. He's smiling brightly at me, exposing the little dimple on his left cheek.

His hands reach up to caress my face as he runs his thumbs across my cheeks. Tears start welling up in my eyes because he's awake; he's alive and awake.

He's okay.

"Hi my lovely boyfriend." He greets softly.

I can't help but chuckle. "Hi my beautiful boyfriend." I say.

I rest my arms on both sides of his head and lean in closer. A few tears slip and fall on his chest. He wipes my eyes with his thumbs and pulls a concerned expression.

"Babe, why're you crying?" He wonders.

I shake my head at him and rest my cheek on him. "I thought I lost you back there...you were bleeding so much...you were unconscious..." I say.

I snuggle more into his chest and move my arms to wrap around his body. My boyfriend does the same, sliding one of his hands under my shirt and tracing patterns on my skin.

"You know I wouldn't leave you." He mumbles.

"I know but...I thought you were going to." I let out some more tears and pull myself closer to him.

"Haz, please look at me?" He asks.

I get up and peer at my boyfriend, scrunching my eyebrows. He smiles lightly, reaching to caress my cheek.

"I love you." He tells me.

My heart swells with joy as he says that. It's always amazing to hear him say those three words first.

"Even though my face looks like shit right now?" I ask while smiling.

He laughs and nods his head. "I love you nonetheless."

"Then it's fair to say that I love you too Niall."

I lean down and gently press our lips together. Niall reaches up and wraps his arms around my neck while tilting his head. I kiss him carefully as if he's made of glass.

It's rare for us to kiss like this...where it doesn't lead to something sexual or when we're fully making out. Right now we're kissing like every couple in love should: slow, sweet, and gentle.

This goes on for about a few minutes until a knock on the door catches our attention. I pull away which makes Niall groan.

"Haz...I wanna kiss you." He pleads.

"I know, let me get the door first okay?" I tell him.

I give Niall another kiss before getting up to open the door. When I open it I see my mom with one of my duffel bags.

"Visiting hours are over, but Dr. Jameson was able to persuade the nurses to let you stay the night. It's convenient though because they wanted to make sure you're okay since you did suffer a lot of beating." She answers my unsaid question.