Four.

A/N: Hey guys! So, I want to let you know that I'm traveling to NY on Thursday and will be there till Saturday so I may not be able to update... I will try to if I can but I can't make any promises. Anyways, this chapter is a filler, sorry :( I'll focus on the plot in the next one hopefully. Enjoy the chapter and Happy Reading! FEEDBACK YEAH???

P.S. Sorry for the poorly written smut...lol.

___________________________

"No, don't leave."

"But I'm hungry..."

"I want to cuddle with you."

"Well I want to eat."

"Well I want to cuddle my boyfriend."

"I have a baby to feed."

"Blueberry can wait."

"Blueberry can't."

I move out from Harry's tight grasp and grab the nearest piece of clothing I can find. I slip on Harry's red long sleeve which reaches to the middle of my thighs. He rests on his forearms as he stares at me.

"Babe..." He whines. "Come get back in bed, we've still got time left."

I sigh heavily and look at him. "Haz, I'm starving okay? Blueberry is making me hungry for ice cream right now." I tell him.

"It's seven in the morning." Harry furrows his brows.

"Exactly."

My boyfriend runs his hand through his hair and staggers out of bed. He walks up to me and kisses my head.

"I'll make you ice cream, just get back in bed and relax okay?" He tells me. I see him swiftly leave the bedroom.

"Okay..." I say while getting back under the covers.

My hands reach under Harry's shirt and rub my stomach. As of right now I'm ten weeks pregnant. Dr. Jameson says Blueberry is the size of a prune which is extremely small. I do notice my stomach getting a tiny bit pudgy though. Harry likes to poke it and shower Blueberry with kisses whenever I let him.

He's totally in love with little Blueberry and he makes sure to show it in every way possible.

My thoughts are cut off when Harry walks back into the room with a large cup of ice cream in his hands. He smiles as he joins me in bed, handing me the cup and a big spoon.

"Thank you Haz." I kiss his cheek and begin scooping up some ice cream.

Harry chuckles and lays back down, snuggling into my side. He lifts up my shirt and starts rubbing his palm against my belly. I look down and see him grinning fondly while pressing kisses.

"How're you feeling darling?" He asks.

"Who're you asking? Me or Blueberry?" I question.

Harry looks up at me and smiles. "You of course."

I scoop up the last bit of my ice cream and lick my lips. "I'm feeling fine. I'm a bit tired now though." I say.

I place the empty cup on the nightstand and move my way into Harry's arms, cuddling into his chest.

"You do realize that I'm not letting you go once you get hungry again right?" He hums.

I can't help but giggle. "Yeah I figured. If it was just me then I wouldn't care but keep in mind that I have a plus one that needs food every fucking second." I tell him.

Harry chuckles deeply and pulls me closer. His breath is hitting my neck, causing shivers to go down my body.

"Blueberry will definitely inherit your large appetite." He comments.