Nine. [H.S.]

A/N: I'm still on hiatus for now but I managed to post this. :) hope you guys like it. I probably won't post again till next Sunday so please...PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK? I work hard on these chapters and it makes me happy when you guys give your opinions. It makes me a better writer for future chapters. Happy reading!

*FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! Do it for Blueberry*

Vote. Comment. Fan. xx __________________________

Niall is fast asleep on my shoulder, his arm tightly holding mine. I press a kiss to his hair as the security guards from earlier drive us to my family home. It's so dark outside that the houses can barely be seen. That's a good thing though, the paparazzi are going to have a hard time locating us.

"Are we almost there?" I ask.

"Yes sir, about five more minutes." The guard driving replies.

I lean back in my seat and stare out the window. I didn't want this to happen, this was never my intention to happen. All I wanted to do is scold Barbara for inebriating Niall, but some asshole decides to take pictures and record what happened. This is partly the reason as to why I don't like most TopShop models, they're idiots. The car pulls up in the driveway and security guard one parks. I cringe when the lights in the cabin turn on as he gets out to open the door.

"Do you need help Mr. Styles?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I got Niall, please help with our luggage." I tell him.

He nods his head and proceeds with security guard two to grab our bags. I shift my position so that Niall is laying bridal style. He opens his eyes and looks up at me.

"Haz...where are we?" He mumbles.

"We're at the house. Go to sleep darling, I've got you." I say.

Niall closes his eyes as I lift him out of the car, closing the door with my shoulder. I walk up to the front door with the security guards in tow.

"I have the key in my left pocket." I say to the second one.

He sets down the luggage he's holding and takes out the key from my pocket. At first I had no intention of visiting the family home since I don't like coming here without my parents and Gemma, but now I thank my mom for forcing to me to bring the key just in case I change my mind.

Thank you mother.

As number two opens the door and turns on the light, he and number one bring in our luggage. I set down Niall on the nearby couch and sigh.

"Do you need us to bring your luggage to your room, Mr. Styles?" They ask.

"No," I say. "I'm okay. Thank you for helping out though, I appreciate it."

Number two hands me back the key and bids a farewell as he and number one step out of the house. I walk to turn on most of the lights and notice that everything is quite clean. Our housekeeper probably comes here at least once a week to keep everything in order.

I take the suitcases upstairs to the master bedroom before coming back down to retrieve Niall. He stirs as I pick him up, nuzzling his face into my chest.

I walk up towards the bedroom and lay him down once I get there. I pull the blankets over him and watch him adjust. His eyes open lazily as I kiss his forehead.

"Are you coming to bed?" He answers, his voice a bit raspy and low.

It's ridiculously hot.

"I am, I just have to turn off some lights downstairs." I tell him. Niall nods and falls back asleep.

I go back downstairs and turn off all the remaining lights, as well as checking to make sure everything is locked and that all the curtains are closed.