Chapter 3 - Vagina Boy

“I’m an interesting person. I’m cool. I play the damn piano better than anybody in this town. I have a hot Spanish girlfriend in Brazil. I created a popular online game and people just love me on writer-central. I’m an interesting person, I’m cool,” John said as he stared into the bathroom.

He couldn’t comprehend why he ranked at the bottom of the Harrison High social ladder.

“Perdóne me, young man,” A female voice said from the right.          

John mind did a back-flip as the female voice echoed throughout the boys’ restroom. He glanced right. “Ms. Sissa?”

“Do you care to explain why you’re in the girl’s aseo?”

John looked around noticing all the pink stalls. “Crap, I walked through the wrong door.”

Ms. Sissa pointed at his face. “Sweetie, wear your glasses. Sight is importante plus you look handsome in them.”

John blushed as he slipped on his glasses from his pocket. “I’m sorry, ma’am.”

She pointed to the exit. “Out, I have to tinkle.”

John rushed from the bathroom into the crowded halls.

“I knew it,” A passing Hector shouted out. “Johnny has a vagina.”

As John and Brand passed the girl’s bathroom that memory drifted on the young piano player’s mind. A smirk formed as he thought about how good it was to kill zombie-Hector. The athlete put him through a lot of misery and John was honored to end his.

“It’s seven o’clock,” Brand said as they passed a clock.

“Yeah, we’ve been locked in all day and nobody hasn’t even attempted to help. I’m not sure if there’s been any contact with the outside. You’re the first person I discovered so far but I’m sure there are many of us out there,” John explained. “I’ve just been walking around trying to avoid getting eaten.”

One of the main reasons the school was going broke was because the board spent the entire budget on rebuilding. This new building was three stories high, included a girls’ gym, boy’s gym, theater and an endless amount of classrooms for the special elective courses. It was easy to get lost in here but in this case easy to find a place to hide or campout until help arrived.

“I think we should make it to the main office,” Brand suggested.

“True, but it’s all the way on the other side of the building. I’m tired and hungry. We need to rest.”

Brand’s stomach growled the moment John finished his sentence. “Yeah, the same.”

John pointed at Brand’s backpack. “Any food in there?”

“Yeah, a sandwich and some cream filled cookies. Not much.”

“That should hold us over. If this day last longer we might have to venture to the cafeteria.” John stopped at a door labeled ‘Music Room’. “I guess we can camp here. It’s actually my favorite class and I’m sure we can use the musical instruments to shield the door and as weapons.”

Brand and John entered the music room to discover a guest awaiting them.