Chapter 13

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Mitch P.O.V. 

Since everything was out in the open I thought Olivia would have left Tim and been with me by now but that hadn’t happened. I had been calling Olivia nonstop and she wasn’t answering my phone calls. I didn’t know what had happened to her. 

I walked into Tim’s office because I knew he had to have something to do with Olivia’s sudden silent treatment towards me. 

“What did you do to Olivia?” I asked.

Tim looked up from his computer at me. He rolled his eyes then focused back on his computer.

I know this man wasn’t trying to ignore me. 

I wasn’t going anywhere until he answered my questions about Olivia. I needed to know that my girl was ok. 

“Are you deaf Tim? I asked you a question,” I said. 

“I’m trying to work I suggest you try doing the same thing. This is a place of business,” Tim said without even looking at me.

“I want to know why Olivia hasn’t come to me yet. Why won’t she answer my phone calls,” I said. 

“Mitch I suggest you get your ass out of my office right now because I’m trying to work,” Tim said in an inpatient tone. 

“No! I know the reason she’s avoiding me is because of something you’ve done. What have you done to her,” I said.

“I haven’t done anything but talk to my wife. We’re working things out if you must know,” Tim said. 

“Working things out? That’s not true because Olivia doesn’t want you.” 

“Since you refuse to do your job I guess we can have this chat now.” 

“What chat?” 

“The chat about how irrelevant you are in my wife’s life.”

I closed the door so I could have this talk with Tim in private. I didn’t need everyone in the office overhearing our conversation. 

“I’m not irrelevant in Olivia’s life. She loves me and we’re finally going to be together,” I said. 

“Yeah about that...IT ISN’T HAPPENING! My wife and I have had a long talk and even though I’m very angry with her we’re going to get through this. She’s told me everything about your relationship and from what I gather all you two had between you was sex. Mitch she used you for sex that was it,” Tim said. 

“It wasn’t just sex. We made love. She loves me,” I said. 

“News flash Mitch to make love you have to be in love and my wife never loved you. She might have said the words but she didn’t mean them. She told me why she fell into a trap with you. She was lonely and hurt. All she wanted was a shoulder to cry on. She wanted to do something to get my attention. Olivia and I are going to get over this it will all just take some time.” 

“She’s not going to stay with you when you’ve gotten another woman pregnant.” 

“About that she has agreed to work with me on that. I’m calling Elena up today to ask for a DNA test. You know you can never be to sure about what people say now a days.” 

“When that baby turns out to be yours then what will happen? You will lose Olivia and she’ll come running to me like she always does. Face it Tim Olivia doesn’t feel trapped by me she feels trapped by you. You are nothing but dead weight to her. She wants more out of life than what you can offer her.”