Chapter 2

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Mitch P.O.V.

“Guess we don’t have time to eat that lunch I brought,” I said.

Olivia and I were upstairs in her bedroom both worn out from loving making. I had originally just stopped by to have lunch but once I saw her that went out the window.

“I guess not. You did just walk into this house and carry me upstairs into this bedroom,” Olivia said with a laugh. 

Olivia had been wearing some short jean shorts and a sports bra. She looked too good for me to just pass up an opportunity with her.

“Sorry but you looked to tempting,” I teased. 

Olivia made a move to get up but I pulled her back into bed. I never got to just hold her afterward. She always had to run off or kick me out. I wanted to just have a couple minutes to share some happy bliss with her. 

“Mitch you can’t be late back to work,” Olivia said. 

“I should call and take the rest of the day off. We could eat lunch then I could take you shopping,” I suggested. 

“I’d like that but you know I have my wifely duties to fulfill so its best you go back to work,” Olivia said. 

“I want to spend time with you Liv,” Mitch said. 

“I know but you have to work and I have things to do.” 

“I have an idea. I have to go to Paris next week for business so why don’t you come with me.”

“Mitch I can’t go to Paris. What will I tell Tim?” 

“Tell him what you tell him when he asks you who buys the expensive gifts for you. Tell him your fashion designer friend wants you to preview a new handbag collection.” 

“How long would we been in Paris?”

“A week.”

“A full week…”

“Yes a full week, its perfect for us. I can have you with no interruptions, mainly Tim won’t be around.”  

“It sounds nice.” 

“Come away with me then.” 

“A whole week without having to sneak around sounds good.” 

“We could hold hands in public and I can show you off to the world.” 

“Ok I’ll work something out. Count me in.” 

I leaned over and kissed Olivia. I was going away with her for a whole week just what I wanted and needed. It was becoming harder for me to not be with her. I was too attached to this woman. 

Tim P.O.V. 

I was walking out of my office to meet with my boss. My boss said he had a favor he needed from me. 

As I got to the boss’s office I ran into Mitch. He looked strange. I even noticed a mark of lipstick on his shirt. That man was sloppy with his hook ups. I knew he got around but on his lunch break really. 

“Man you have lipstick on your shirt,” I said.

“Oh…” Mitch got a guilty look on his face. 

“Is that perfume,” I said. 

The air smelt like the same kind of fragrance my wife wore. I knew the smell well because she had been gifted the fragrance by a friend that said it was very popular.