Chapter 1

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Olivia P.O.V.

I was in the grand ballroom dancing with my husband Tim. We were at his company’s annual gala with all his colleagues and friends. I almost didn’t come with him because lately everything he did annoyed me and made me want to pull out my weave. 

Don’t get me wrong I love my husband but lately things have been hard for us. From him not getting his job promotion and me finding out I couldn’t have kids. Things with us just haven’t been all that bright. 

“You look beautiful tonight honey,” Tim whispered in my ear.

I said thank you and smiled as I saw Mitch walked into the room. Mitch was the notorious bad boy in the office. He had gotten the promotion my husband wanted but there were no hard feelings between them because he was my husband’s best friend.

Tim, Mitch, and I all went to high school together and have a long history. I guess you could say we were the three musketeers until I fell for Tim. 

“Hey you two,” Mitch said coming up to us.

The song ended and Mitch, Tim, and I all walked off the dance floor. 

“Hey man you’re late,” Tim said. 

“I know I had to take care of some things before getting here,” Mitch said eyeing me. 

Mitch looked me up and down and licked his lips as his gaze focused in on my plunging neckline. 

I was wearing a revealing long black dress. The top of the dress had a cut down the middle exposing some skin. As for the bottom of my dress it had too high slits up the front of my legs. So I was showing a lot of skin, which wasn’t something many did at this kind of function. I wore this dress because it was gifted to me and I wanted to look sexy tonight. 

“You look gorgeous tonight Olivia,” Mitch said undressing me with his eyes. 

“Thank you,” I said shyly. 

“I told her that dress was too revealing for tonight but I can’t deny that with her figure she looks amazing,” Tim said. 

Tim gave me a kiss on the cheek and we all got seated at a near by table. 

“No date tonight Mitch?” Tim questioned. 

“No. Flying solo for now,” Mitch said looking right at me. 

I blushed a little but hid it and excused myself to the restroom. I needed to freshen up. 

I walked to the woman’s bathroom and went to check out my makeup. 

I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard the bathroom door opened. I looked behind me and saw Mitch. He locked the bathroom door and walked toward me. 

“I’m glad you wore the dress,” Mitch said. 

“I told you I would. Thank you for the gift,’ I said. 

I walked up to Mitch meeting him halfway. He put his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

“How much time do we have?” Mitch asked. 

“A few minutes,” I said. 

Mitch gave me a flirty smirk and kissed my lips. I had been waiting for his kiss all night. I fully gave in and deepened the kiss. Mitch picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter. 

I began unbuttoning his dress shirt as he took off his suit jacket. I got his shirt off and it fell to the ground as he unbuckled his belt then pulled down his pants.