Chapter 4

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy

Olivia P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up in Tim's arms and felt so safe. It had been a long time since I felt love and safety in my husband's embrace.

I quietly got out of bed not waking him up. I put my dress back on and left his hotel room so I could go across the hall to Mitch's room. I needed to change and get my things. Now that Tim was here it only made sense for me to stay with him in his room.

I knocked on Mitch's room and waited for him to answer the door.

When he opened the door he was only in pajama pants. I walked into the room and the second he closed the door I felt his arms wrap around me from behind.

"I missed you last night," Mitch said while kissing my neck.

"I came to change and get my things," I said pushing him away gently.

"What? Why? Isn't Tim leaving soon?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know we didn't talk about his trip last night."

"What did you do with him last night?"

"Nothing but sleep."

"He ruined everything. Why did our boss have to send him out here out of all people."

"I don't know but I know I need to get my things and get back to his room before he knows I'm missing."

"Why not just take some of your things then come back in here when he's gone."

"Mitch it's to risky. He's across the hall."

I went over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit to wear for the day. I didn't know how long Tim was going to be in town for but I knew I had to keep my distance from Mitch as long as Tim was around.

I got out of my dress and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower so I could get ready quickly. As I stripped out of my bra and underwear Mitch walked into the bathroom. I saw his gaze wonder over my naked body slowly. I got into the shower then noticed Mitch get out of his pajama pants and join me.

"Mitch I don't have anytime for us to shower together, get out," I said.

"Baby I'll be quick. Come here," Mitch said.

Mitch grabbed me around the waist and backed me up so my back was against the wall. He picked me up and I sighed. I wasn't in the mood and this wouldn't be good if I wasn't into it.

"Mitch put me down now I don't want to have sex this early in the morning," I said.

"You wouldn't be complaining if Tim wasn't across the hall. Don't let him being here ruin this for us," Mitch said.

"Mitch this is on my terms we agreed to that. Put me down and get out please."

Mitch leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips then put me down. He looked hurt that I turned him down but now just wasn't the right time for us to start anything.

I took a quick shower then got dressed after doing my makeup. When I walked out of the bathroom Mitch was back in bed and looked as if he was asleep.

I walked over to his side of the bed to say goodbye.

"I'm leaving Mitch," I said.

I didn't hear anything back so I just kissed his cheek and walked out of the hotel room. I went back across the hall and that's when I realized I forgot to get Tim's room key.

I knocked on the door and hoped that Tim would wake up and let me back into the room. I hadn't planned this out right at all.

After knocking on the door five times I just had to give up. I turned around and knocked on Mitch's door. It took a couple knocks before Mitch answered the door.