Epilogue

Hii 

This is the very very last look into these character's lives. I really hoped you enjoyed both Locking up my heart and I Hart you too. Be sure to look out for striking heart collections!

For the last time ever, Vote and Comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

This is the end

Zac was graduating today whilst Alex still had one more year of study to go. But Zac had decided to take a year off, like the gap year he never had to do some full time work and save up for a holiday that he planned to enjoy with Alex right after he graduated. They took probably too many photos at the graduation party and they'd probably regret it later. They got pretty drunk from it though with the free unlimited alcohol that was served. Zac and Alex escaped outside to get some fresh air but also to kiss each other without eyes on them from everyone there; all their friends and family. Overall, it was a pretty amazing night and one to remember. 

As they stand side my side leaning against the railing, looking up at the stars they contemplate their futures. They talk about what they want, what they are scared about and what is going to change in their relationship. In another time, a conversation like this would never happen. It would be something more like subtle hints but after all their time together they have worked out straight to the point is much more effective. Communication was really important in relationships. Their relationship was strong and the connection they had between them was magical.

They are so in love.

-

For their friends, Aiden and Xavier. They had recently announced that they were in a process of adopting a kid. Which was both exciting and terrifying for them. They had been wanting to do this for the longest time but were just waiting for the security of both time and money. Finally, they had this and if their application is successful they will have a beautiful child by the time Aiden graduates. 

Sienna, Aiden's sister has gotten engaged. She had this boyfriend that she was with since she started university but she kept it a secret for months. Her now fiance proposed to her in front of the waterfall on a hike they took. 

Amelia, has already been in London for a while and apparently she had landed herself some work experience as a teacher's assistant. She was loving it and is now in a relationship with this British boy that makes videos and uploads them onto the internet. They were pretty different in terms of interests but maybe the saying that opposites attract, does apply in their case. 

Kentin, has gotten a huge internship in the US and is moving over there. He and two others had gotten the same opportunity and were going to be renting an apartment together, sharing the expenses and living it up. It was his first time in America and he was so looking forward to it.

Peyton and Leigh finally told each other about their feelings and are now dating. They are still at the very start of their relationship, all cute and awkward. But they are so good together, the personalities mix really well and they have some real chemistry. 

Relationships whether platonic or romantic, come with a lot of firsts and experiences. Some are good and some are not. This shapes you and it makes it a life worth living.

Opening your heart is the first step to that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't very long, but I think a short epilogue would work much better in terms of summing everything up!

Thank you everyone so much. This has gotten 5000 reads by the end of this which is similar to my first book and hopefully it can have as much success! I love you all so much !!

Please let me know what you think in the comments down below, click the vote button and fan me for future works :)

myparadise15 (Lisa)