Chapter 6. Bloody temptations

Jeff's pov

It was too close and I didn't give her a chance to answer before I left. What she said was correct. Many parts of me did want to hurt her, as my conscious always urged me to kill her. Though everytime I let my mind get the best of me, and hurt her, I would feel intense guilt. I never felt guilt for anything else. Why her?  

I really couldn't stand to watch her be in agony. It was overwhelming that she gave me a pain of my own. Liara was capable of giving me pain, and the feeling was pleasurable. This bitter feeling in my chest I get when she bleeds; almost as if somehow a needle was being inserted into my heart. If I even still had my heart.  

Its been awhile since I've slaughtered someone. I have been too caught up with this.. and the stinging feeling, I liked it.

I had hunt tonight before I truly lose control. Right now it was in the dead of night. Perfect. I found myself in a new neighborhood. The streets were silent, and dark. I chose a house nearby and entered through the window. The unsuspecting victim was sound asleep. Her room was pitch black, the only thing light enough to see in the darkness was her hair. I stood beside the bed, hovering over her sleeping face.  

I always messed with my victims heads before putting them to sleep.  

Leaning down, I blew on the girl's face before sliding underneath her bed. I felt her shift. Slowly rising, I let my fingers trail her neck. She gasped and sat up immediately. Watching her from the shadows, I scurried across the room quickly, just slow enough for her to catch a good glimpse.

"H-hello..?" she called into the darkness. I gripped my dagger. "Is anyone there..?"  

She got up, putting her feet into the slippers resting beside her bed, and preceded towards me 

The girl let out a high pitched shriek as I grabbed her shoulders from behind. I unknowingly compared her every move to those of Liara's.  

My grip on her tightened as she struggled helplessly.  

She cried out in pain as my nails dug into her skin. I pushed her onto the bed , holding her body down with mine.  

Then I tore into her ribcage, ripping her flesh. I was met with her shrieks and screams.

"Go to sleep." I chanted as I finished off her last breath.

________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I liked how it ended. But don't worry, there will be longer chapters heading your way.  

Please comment what you think of the story and characters so far! &give it a vote. I appreciate it. It means a lot. Love you guys.  

Love, Alice xoxo