Chapter 2. Born to kill.

Jeff's pov

I'm a killer. I'm a cold blooded killer. I always killed my victims without remorse. Why couldn't I finish this one. What was it about her that I couldn't quite lay a finger on. Its the truth that this girl was different, different than any other person I've come across. That night, six months ago, I couldnt bring myself to lower the knife down upon her. I couldnt end her life. Her eyes. They were unlike the others. She held fear, but it was different. Whats wrong with me. Why does she interest me in odd ways.
I wandered through the woods, losing track of how many times I've been in here. I had to kill. Even though I couldnt make myself kill that girl, it was still painfully hard to contain my bloodthirsty nature when I was around her. I pictured myself covered in her blood, piercing her skin with my dagger. I've had these images in my mind for so long, yet I can't kill her.
A part of me wanted to save her for later slaughtering. I wanted to inflict pain on her in a different way. Slowly. The need to pleasure myself with her blood circulated my head; taunting me. Yet, another part of me didn't want to harm her.
I paced back and forth throughout the woods. What did I want exactly. I've never actually given that any thought.
Until now that is.
I had to remind myself continuously.
"I am a killer."
"I'm a cold blooded murderer."
Maybe if I took her beating heart in my hands, and bathed myself in her blood, I would be content.

I gritted my teeth. Liara. Why can't I bring myself to kill you..