Prologue

*Trigger Warning- child abuse and homophobia*

~Harry's POV~

I held my breath while getting underneath my bed.

The voice I came to know and hate was growing closer. "You can't hide forever, boy." He spat.

I squeezed my eyes closed as hard as I could and slowly put a hand over my mouth desperate to remain quiet. "You're fucking pathetic, you can't even take a few hits. I'm just giving you what you deserve, fag." A few unshed tears slipped from my eyes.

As his footsteps grew closer I tried to prepare myself for what he was about to do.

Suddenly, he bent down next to my bed and looked underneath it. He wore a disgusting smirk on his face as he realized he had found me.

My eyes were wide with fear as he grabbed me by my leg and pulled me out. "Next time you try to hide from me, I'll kill you, you worthless piece of shit." I whimpered.

"What's wrong? Is the faggot scared?" He asked as he began beating me. One punch. Two. Three. I continued counting until I couldn't focus on anything other than how much it hurt.

"Get your ass up, you weakling." I quickly stood up, wincing at the pain from where he had been punching.

He slapped me and said "Fags like you deserve to rot in hell." He finished me off by kneeing me in the stomach. I dropped to the ground and groaned in pain.

It's times like this I wish my mom was still here.

He walked away while saying "Kill yourself you disgusting queer."

As I laid there silently crying I couldn't help but wish Louis was here to help me. But why would he be? My father was right. I'm disgusting. Worthless.

Was that okay? I would really appreciate it if you guys could vote or comment and tell me what you think.

- Anna xx