No turning back now

Ail P.O.V 

I was laid down on his bed he was smiling so big at me and saying how me missed me so much. I laughed at the fact cause its only been a couple of days since we seen each other. He flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. I felt his big cold hands rub my back then I felt my bra being taken off I didnt stop it though. He slid off my pants and I could tell he was taking off his pants. He spred my legs and sundleny i felt a warm breath by my opeing. His toung pressed against the inside. it tinglled but felt so good. He asked if I wanted proctection and I responded no in a confident way. He ate me out a little more and then I felt his cold finger slip inside me. I hated that he teased me but I tease him way more then he teases me so i could complain. He wiggled his finger inside me and it felt amazing I told him lets get down to business. He pulled me to the end of the bed and I turned so I was facing him. He told me to sit on the edge of the bed. I looked into his eyes why he looked me up and down. He asked if I'm ready I shook my head yes. He pecked my lips and then whispered into my ear "are family is going to be beautiful just like you. I laughed and then laid down why spreading my legs far apart so he could enter me. He put the tip in to fuck with me but i pushed myself down on to him so he would stop fooling around with me. He started off slow but hard then he got faster and hard I held on the the bed sheets. I moaned his name a little and he told me he liked me saying his name like that. A couple mins later I felt the warmth of his juscies fill up inside me. We waited there for a min with them all inside me. He pulled me off and we laid in the bed. He turned to me and looked me in the eyes saying No matter what happens you will be the love of my life and the only love of my life. I gave him a kiss and he laughed he told me he would never leave me no matter what happens. He was the one I wanted to marry he was the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with evne though im so young but I didnt care I loved Josh with all my heart and nothing about that would change.